Page 4240 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 324037404140419042304237423842394240424142424243425042904340 ... LastLast
Results 42,391 to 42,400 of 46801

EPD is outdated, Quelle windea is outdated, Kazami is a gear battery and Scarlette is still pretty decent in the mob department.
    So i think you should either pick DS or Katana
    Spoiler!

Am I the only one who feels insulted that you can "dodge" lava whilst you're immersed in it?
    Do you actually take damage or not? I'm guessing you don't but I haven't tested it myself.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Am I the only one who feels insulted that you can "dodge" lava whilst you're immersed in it?
    Do you actually take damage or not? I'm guessing you don't but I haven't tested it myself.
    It is weird, but I didn't feel insulted, just annoyed... maybe it should have been coded to act in the same manner as Baize when it explodes, where you get damaged and poisoned no matter what actions you take.

Is anyone on PC having trouble with Incarnation of Knowledge? Ever since the last patch whenever I try and join it I get stuck in a loading loop, then after 3-5 minutes my hard drive crashes telling me I didn't disconnect it properly, and then I have to sit through a restore. I literally crashed repeatedly throughout the whole EQ when it came up this morning.

Edit: And this time it scared the living shit out of me, it told me the data was too corrupted to restore and I'd have to reformat it. It worked after replugging it in, but I have 126 games on this thing I would have had to redownload, I almost just shit myself. Not touching this EQ again for a while.

Edit again: Lol I can't do that I'm on PS4, I was planning on reinstalling it, that's gonna take like a full day on my internet though. That's why the almost reformat was so scary, It literally would have been weeks of downloads going.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 16, 2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: I messed up and wrote "I forgot Edi again:" for the reason
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Is there a chance that EMs will go back to having multiple runs and/or having to fill the EM meter to 100% by fighting minibosses to reach the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Is anyone on PC having trouble with Incarnation of Knowledge? Ever since the last patch whenever I try and join it I get stuck in a loading loop, then after 3-5 minutes my hard drive crashes telling me I didn't disconnect it properly, and then I have to sit through a restore. I literally crashed repeatedly throughout the whole EQ when it came up this morning.

Edit: And this time it scared the living shit out of me, it told me the data was too corrupted to restore and I'd have to reformat it. It worked after replugging it in, but I have 126 games on this thing I would have had to redownload, I almost just shit myself. Not touching this EQ again for a while.
    Did you try running a file check for the game? (In the Tweaker, go to "Check for Old/Missing Files (Old Method)" under Troubleshooting)

EDIT: Oh, if that is happening on the PS4, then you may have to reinstall the game becuase there is no telling what other corruptions might be in the game files.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    Is there a chance that EMs will go back to having multiple runs and/or having to fill the EM meter to 100% by fighting minibosses to reach the boss?
    More that likely not. I think Magatsu was the last boss to actually use that format (though I may be wrong; I don't remember if you need to have the meter at 100% for the AIS portion to be available).
    On a personal level, I always hated having to fight Arms and Apos over and over again.
    I personally would like it if the older Raid Boss EQs were reformatted to be more like Yamato, Omega Apprentice, and Deus with a section of having to reach the boss, but making sure that the Boss itself was still challenging (unlike the "can't lose at this point" battle with Omega Apprentice). Example, for Loser, make the first section be a modified version of Beckoning Darkness with something like having an Apos as a midway boss and Angel as the end of the first section before having to fight Loser.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 16, 2018 at 06:10 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Uh, I forgot to ask _(:3」

Zanverse's effect persist a few seconds after animation went away, wasn't it?
    Was thinking using uncharged-Zanverse -> Tmg's HT Finish to acquire damage bonus (damage part happen just after Zanverse animation went away, I think).

Thank you.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Uh, I forgot to ask _(:3」

Zanverse's effect persist a few seconds after animation went away, wasn't it?
    Was thinking using uncharged-Zanverse -> Tmg's HT Finish to acquire damage bonus (damage part happen just after Zanverse animation went away, I think).

Thank you.
    Zanverse lasts 1 second and 5 seconds when charged. 60 frames and 300 frames respectively.
    TMG HTF takes 77 frames for the hit to register.
    That means, no matter what you do, uncharged zanverse into HTF will never work... under normal circumstances.
    You will need to charge it.
    Last edited by Reilet; Nov 17, 2018 at 06:08 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Zanverse lasts 1 second and 5 seconds when charged. 60 frames and 300 frames respectively.
    TMG HTF takes 77 frames for the hit to register.
    That means, no matter what you do, uncharged zanverse into HTF will never work... under normal circumstances.
    You will need to charge it.
    Ah ... I see.

I thought the effect persist for 3s or something after animation gone (I forgot where and when I read it)

All right then, I'll charge it when needed thank you!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

When you unlock a SAF can it be placed on the weapon that unlocked it?

Edit: Thanks, that's awesome.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 17, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968