Page 4254 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 325437544154420442444251425242534254425542564257426443044354 ... LastLast
Results 42,531 to 42,540 of 46801

that yellow stone still drop on XH free field like usual

What's a good S1 ability to use for a Zara rifle or sword?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So, came back after a long absence, working my way through the Episode 5 story. Dunno why, but the Apprentice fight is kicking my ass. Any tips for making it easier beyond the painfully obvious of "don't get hit?" Even her sidekicks are ungodly beefy for some reason, and she has that one attack that seems to be one-hit death that I have no idea how to avoid.

Thanks.

Nevermind, I just said "fuck it" and went in with a low level class and whupped her ass in less than a minute.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Dec 9, 2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Merged double post
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

i got my new laptop , PSO2 works fine except by the fact that i cant listen anything , im sure that my headsets are not the problem because works in anything else

i tried all the trouble shooting options and nothing , does anybody knows whats happening?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i got my new laptop , PSO2 works fine except by the fact that i cant listen anything , im sure that my headsets are not the problem because works in anything else

i tried all the trouble shooting options and nothing , does anybody knows whats happening?
    Since pso2 relies on DX9, most modern PC's don't have it installed. You can try this link here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...ils.aspx?id=35 and see if that fixes it for you, or use this link here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...s.aspx?id=8109 and see if that fixes it for you.

These both contain the DX9 setup, but at different revisions. We usually find that one of those two setups fixes the no sound issue.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i got another issues , for some reason if im AFK the screen froze , but the game still runing , i know because of the sound , the menus still working

other problem i got is the game get sudden frezzes and some times can be unfortunate , whats the cause of these problems .

does anybody knows whtas going on ?

So I thought I would try farming for the Thunder Izaneshi unit set (gold one), I heard that Christmas On Ice drops them quite frequently so just wanted to fact-check this?

Anyone know the average drop rates? Like how many runs it took before the unit dropped for you? What type of rare drop boosts you were running, etc?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    So I thought I would try farming for the Thunder Izaneshi unit set (gold one), I heard that Christmas On Ice drops them quite frequently so just wanted to fact-check this?

Anyone know the average drop rates? Like how many runs it took before the unit dropped for you? What type of rare drop boosts you were running, etc?

Thanks.
    havent seen Izane spawn yet but if you've been logging in all week you should have some Bonus Quest keys to run for Tagami/Izane kills
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    havent seen Izane spawn yet but if you've been logging in all week you should have some Bonus Quest keys to run for Tagami/Izane kills
    I see, that is a shame.

Also I have 4 Kazuchi Assault Bonus Quest keys, already used up two of them running daily 50% tri-boost, 10% team rare drop rate boost, and 250% rare drop boost but didn't any units. Is that normal?

Thought it was maybe just bad luck or maybe not enough rare drop boosts. Do you know anymore boosts I should try stacking to increase the drop rate?