Page 4257 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 325737574157420742474254425542564257425842594260426743074357 ... LastLast
Results 42,561 to 42,570 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    A big fucking pile of nothing!

They're testing all the stuff that will be unlocked after next week's maintenance. New level cap, new epic EQ and 15★ weapons released all at once, what could possibly go wrong?!
    So no 15* or lvl 90 for us yet? How disappointing...

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yellow Hunting Stones still drop from Forest, Caves, and Coast XH until May on top the 14*s that can drop in them.
    Anyone know where these groups typically hang? Last time I went looking for a group, I didn't have much luck finding anyone in any of these three areas. I mean, my hopes of getting a drop or the stones for a weapon (or upgrade) are kinda slim, but still...
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Anyone know where these groups typically hang? Last time I went looking for a group, I didn't have much luck finding anyone in any of these three areas. I mean, my hopes of getting a drop or the stones for a weapon (or upgrade) are kinda slim, but still...
    I was in a 12/12 Forest XH run for a couple of hours just now in Block 10, which was just barely full on non-Premium space. The issue was that all other MPAs of Forest, Caves, or Coast were only getting up to 3/12 or 4/12, so you may just need to wait until peak hours to really get multiple full MPAs if you don't luck into a free space in a 10/12 or 11/12.

Gonna grab another welfare 14* from Zeig with king crests soon after Vardha EQ in done. Demonia blaster or Free bird for my HR or Gunner (Classes on diff. chars). Already have demonia sword and the 14 tmgs from the Elezion marathon a month ago but I use those on my Hr atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    So no 15* or lvl 90 for us yet? How disappointing...
    It gives you a week to get the material in order to make your 15★ weapons as well as collecting Bonus Tickets from recommended quests to start your grinding once the maintenance is over (better start Thursdays or Friday for those since they only last 1 week).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yellow Hunting Stones still drop from Forest, Caves, and Coast XH until May on top the 14*s that can drop in them.
    Never bothered looking, anything useful to trade for those stones?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Never bothered looking, anything useful to trade for those stones?
    The Ceres Zara 14* weapons (trade a +35 Ceres [600 Yellow Stones if you don't get any from a drop] with an additional 900 Yellow Stones at Zieg) have S1, S2, and S3 slots and essentially give you a Massive Hunter barrier on top of a damage boost (10% base, increased by 7.5% at max for 18.25% at full strength) which activates based on how many hits you get on enemies; there are two versions of the potential, one takes 15 hits to activate with 10% damage reduction and the barrier lasts 8 seconds from the last hit, while the other requires 50 hits to activate with a 20% damage reduction and the barrier lasts 40 seconds from the last hit.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 12, 2018 at 04:40 PM.

I plan to use all my stones to get easy 13* to dismantle for gold mats and use them for further Atra exchanges (based in the Jutus I get). You can also exchange them for lambdas.

what to do with those extra 12* eggs and 12* units? Is there any shop where I can turn 12* eggs or units into something? .
    Last edited by ruidzh; Dec 13, 2018 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    what to do with those extra 12* eggs and 12* units? Is there any shop where I can turn 12* eggs or units into something? .
    12* Units can be desynthed, but I can't seem to find anything that can be done with 12*+ Eggs aside from using them as Pet food or just vendoring them.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 13, 2018 at 07:02 PM.

Hi i have questions:
    1) Is there lips animation in Riser F head?
    2) How much does this part cost now and can I find it at all?
    3) Can I change the color of the gold parts in some parts?
    4) Can I hide the armor or change its color by the color of my character?
    5) Is there a virtual wardrobe to see the thing that is not in the store?
    6) If I use the repainting ticket to see other colors on my character, but I don’t save changes when leaving the Beauty salon, is this ticket be used?
    Thanks