Page 4258 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 325837584158420842484255425642574258425942604261426843084358 ... LastLast
Results 42,571 to 42,580 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Yniro View Post
    Hi i have questions:
    1) Is there lips animation in Riser F head?
    2) How much does this part cost now and can I find it at all?
    3) Can I change the color of the gold parts in some parts?
    4) Can I hide the armor or change its color by the color of my character?
    5) Is there a virtual wardrobe to see the thing that is not in the store?
    6) If I use the repainting ticket to see other colors on my character, but I don’t save changes when leaving the Beauty salon, is this ticket be used?
    Thanks
    2. Depends on the ship you join
    3. Depends on the part
    4. you can hide it, there's an option to hide them when you equip them
    5. You can preview accessories/hair/parts from other people's shops, but nothing part of the salon
    6. Ticket is used the minute you confirm. So as long as you don't hit that button, you're gucci
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ―\_(ツ)_/―

The question is still open: Is there lips animation in ライザーF head?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    2. Depends on the ship you join
    3. Depends on the part
    4. you can hide it, there's an option to hide them when you equip them
    5. You can preview accessories/hair/parts from other people's shops, but nothing part of the salon
    6. Ticket is used the minute you confirm. So as long as you don't hit that button, you're gucci
    2) I changed the ships, but did not notice the difference in the assortment.
    3) Like ハヴィック parts

Quote Originally Posted by Yniro View Post
    The question is still open: Is there lips animation in ライザーF head?

2) I changed the ships, but did not notice the difference in the assortment.
    3) Like ハヴィック parts
    1) No, there is no mouth animation despite it having a mouth sculpted as part of the face.
    2) Some ships have more inventory and different prices; this is usually tied to the overall population and the number of people who spend AC to scratch on those ships. Lower population ships like Ship02 Ur tend to have higher prices for items and supply tends to be more limited.
    3) Some parts, like that particular example, unfortunately have some static colors on them that cannot be changed with a color change pass. There is nothing that can be done about it aside from trying to tweak your overall color scheme to incorporate that static color.

Sadly, what there is no animation 3':
    Thank you all

Nevermind, it seems you cant. Guess I saved myself some money at least c:
    Last edited by echofaith; Dec 15, 2018 at 10:30 AM.

Is there a campaign quest currently dropping weapons with S2 flowing grace going on right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there a campaign quest currently dropping weapons with S2 flowing grace going on right now?
    i see one here with vardha soul so your only hope is vardha or guides

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    solo Mom & Dad trigger is coming next month with the LQ so may have luck there (they also havent said whats dropping from or what incentives to do it are yet)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What all needs to/should be done with a Val weapon before upgrading to Atra (aside from the usual 60 element / 35 grind limit)?

Does it need to be as ideally affixed as possible beforehand, or does that matter? Do I need to do any SSA swapping/changing beforehand, or can I do that whenever/later as the Atra version (presumably at a higher cost though)?

I believe mine is ready to go (aside from putting ideal SSAs on it), just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I was overlooking/missing that I wouldn't be able to undo/remedy after the upgrade.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    What all needs to/should be done with a Val weapon before upgrading to Atra (aside from the usual 60 element / 35 grind limit)?

Does it need to be as ideally affixed as possible beforehand, or does that matter? Do I need to do any SSA swapping/changing beforehand, or can I do that whenever/later as the Atra version (presumably at a higher cost though)?

I believe mine is ready to go (aside from putting ideal SSAs on it), just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I was overlooking/missing that I wouldn't be able to undo/remedy after the upgrade.
    You can preload your S1, S2, and S3 on to to Val, but to get the S4 on there, you'll have to reaffix anyway, so it isn't necessary to affix it before upgrading to a Atra.