Page 4273 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 327337734173422342634270427142724273427442754276428343234373 ... LastLast
Results 42,721 to 42,730 of 46801

which S3 would you add to this ??

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys i just checked the requirements for the 14* celestial weapons , do i really need a weapon from each collection file from DFs ? or with just 1 is enough

for example i want the celestial dual blades , with the chalyra dual blades from double should be enought along with the profound dual blades?

if its not the case damm , i didnt got these weapons just because i considered them too weak
    1 of each and ya, I don't think anyone saw this coming. I was lucky enough to have 2 of the same Elder weapons to make it a +35 and the Apprentice and Double weapons collection files were still available, but I can't say the same for the Loser weapon which I only have 1 that can go up to +32. Hoping to get lucky with the EQ before the 2019 badges, but I doubt this will be the case.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I so don't care about all those hoops anymore. Just drop me the damn weapon.
    I do assume all those omega falz weapons have boosted rates though.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I so don't care about all those hoops anymore. Just drop me the damn weapon.
    I do assume all those omega falz weapons have boosted rates though.
    all the DF weapons will be obtainable during the New Years Carnival LQ so it'll be easy to obtain Lightstream weapons from there, the hoops for Lightstream is definitely worth it though
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

You might also get lucky and get a 14* drop from the EQ, which will save you the majority of the fodders. A team mate and I got one before the 10th run, so I say there is a big chance to get one before the 50th run

about DF persona weakpoints

head, body or what

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

head, body or what
    You mean the last form? I don't know, everyone aims for the mask as soon as the battle starts, so I just go with the flow.

Off-topic question: Once I switch to my Lightstream rod, should I convert my Atra Rod to an Atra Wand for my Te or just use my Crests to get a Lavis Cannon at +35?

EDIT: Ya, I know they're call Atlas weapons now for whatever reason, but old habits die hard.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 27, 2018 at 02:25 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

head, body or what
    during the Masks attack the face, during the main phase for Persona himself attack the chest the entire rest of the fight

You mean the last form? I don't know, everyone aims for the mask as soon as the battle starts, so I just go with the flow.

Off-topic question: Once I switch to my Lightstream rod, should I convert my Atra Rod to an Atra Wand for my Te or just use my Crests to get a Lavis Cannon at +35?

EDIT: Ya, I know they're call Atlas weapons now for whatever reason, but old habits die hard.
    I literally told you not to make the rod, either use the Rod for Phantom or convert into another weapon for Phantom. its cool though you wont read this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

so I need HP and rappy shine provides 777HP but zero defense.. any alternatives to this cause my HP is now at 1074 and I need a bit more like 1200 1300

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    so I need HP and rappy shine provides 777HP but zero defense.. any alternatives to this cause my HP is now at 1074 and I need a bit more like 1200 1300
    Current equipment and affixes?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt