Page 4301 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 330138014201425142914298429943004301430243034304431143514401 ... LastLast
Results 43,001 to 43,010 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    1 i launch the game from PSO tweaker and never start , i check the task manager and it doesnt mark me to be running in a secondary function , but sitll i cant run it and i restart PC in hope to work this time
    Try the tweaker fix gameguard issues. I had/have problem like this from time to time for unknown reasons.
    Also check if your antivirus did not move pso2 exes into quarantine. I use avast and sometimes it get triggered (silently) and do this. Fixed the issue by white listing pso2 folder but sometimes it seems to forget about the whitelisting and have to set it up again :/
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 29, 2019 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Try the tweaker fix gameguard issues. I had/have problem like this from time to time for unknown reasons.
    Also check if your antivirus did not move pso2 exes into quarantine. I use avast and sometimes it get triggered (silently) and do this. Fixed the issue by white listing pso2 folder but sometimes it seems to forget about the whitelisting and have to set it up again :/
    as far i know in the new laptop i have mc affee but the trial expired a month ago , maybe i should uninstall it and put back karpersky back when i have a chance.

also pso2 bin folder was in a shared folder with other games like this file programs x86>games>PSO2>pso2bin .

i moved PSO2 folder outside of games folder and see how it works (in answer to dark mits in the point 3)
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 29, 2019 at 09:34 AM.

are these units good When compared to everything else ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    are these units good When compared to everything else ??

if you're not having good luck on Lightstream units since they're the best units out right now (which I suggest you wait until after the next 150% boost week and you run Persona in case any drop from now until then) then your best bet is:
    -Bode Series
    -Izane Series
    -Falz Series (App, Double, Luther)

and I guess Rappy shine but I don't suggest it for personal reasons. those units you posted arent that good and are for pure aesthetic basically
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I was trying to see if there's a way to "farm" T-atk food by completing COs, but haven't found an NPC yet. So far:
    S-atk: Revelle, Lottie
    R-atk: Lubert, Io
    T-atk: ??
    All 3: Franca
    Is there something I have missed, or do I have to keep using Tech based NPCs (Marlu, Barbara, Tea, etc.) in quests to gather T-atk food?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I was trying to see if there's a way to "farm" T-atk food by completing COs, but haven't found an NPC yet. So far:
    S-atk: Revelle, Lottie
    R-atk: Lubert, Io
    T-atk: ??
    All 3: Franca
    Is there something I have missed, or do I have to keep using Tech based NPCs (Marlu, Barbara, Tea, etc.) in quests to gather T-atk food?
    If you mean Vegetable Rations, then yes, you can pretty much only get them as rewards from running with Tech based NPCs; I think the only Tech NPC with repeatable COs is Pietro, but not only do they require you use a specific pet, I believe they have a 1 week cooldown, so they aren't exactly farmable.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 30, 2019 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you mean Vegetable Rations, then yes, you can pretty much only get them as rewards from running with Tech based NPCs; I think the only Tech NPC with repeatable COs is Pietro, but not only do they require you use a specific pet, I believe they have a 1 week cooldown, so they aren't exactly farmable.
    Yeah, I was afraid of that. Thank you for the confirmation.

This discrimination against Tech users must end! No more Shiftas for swordies and pew-pew-ers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I was trying to see if there's a way to "farm" T-atk food by completing COs...
    There is Toro, but his CO's are PS4/Vita only.

Anyways to get the black dragon trgger again.. I want try for another chrono's crystal

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Anyways to get the black dragon trgger again.. I want try for another chrono's crystal
    According to all I can find, there has never been a Trigger for the Black Dragon; you can only fight it in the rematch when it comes up as an unscheduled EQ.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 31, 2019 at 03:02 AM.