Page 4307 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 330738074207425742974304430543064307430843094310431743574407 ... LastLast
Results 43,061 to 43,070 of 46801

Right now you can go for Ares/Apprentice, Persona Reverie, Modulator, Doombreak II, Ability III and it should boost everything for really cheap.
    Doombreak II might be the most difficult to get so you can always try for some Factor (Deus is cheapest I suppose)
    Depending on when you try to get materials, you can replace modulator with Arks Max.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The first numbers I'm getting from my Austere NT are worse than those of my Guren. Now, Guren has Phrase Weak, but I don't think it covers for the what, 500 atk? difference. So, what's up?
    Do you have damage SSA's on your Austere-NT? Cuz that's really the only reason why it could be weaker. (But if it's a shien we are talking about, then yeah, Austere-NT with ares pot is going to be weaker if you don't have helix activated and only slightly stronger with nem/slave pots)

Both weapons ahve my default affixes (app, mod, pow 4, spirita 4, stigma) but Guren has Phrase Weak on top.
    I have no idea what potential I have the Austere Calibur, I don't think I got to choose one.
    Also Guren's potential is 18% damage, that's... a lot. I didnt realisse it was that much.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Both weapons ahve my default affixes (app, mod, pow 4, spirita 4, stigma) but Guren has Phrase Weak on top.
    I have no idea what potential I have the Austere Calibur, I don't think I got to choose one.
    Also Guren's potential is 18% damage, that's... a lot. I didnt realisse it was that much.
    It seems the (nerfed) Ares pot is selected by default (5% base and 7% when PB full). I had to change potential once conversion was done. Nemesis and Slave are 9%.

Yeah... you’re missing alot of power from not having damage SSAs (2% ~ 12.48%) and no helix (6% more).

Is there any confirmation that high-grade tekking does anything to the number/quality of the affixes on the weapon?

Maninblue> You would get better quality affixes (pow III instead of pow I for example) but there's no guranteed number of affixes.
    As a rule of thumb, only do high grade when it costs 190,000 and more. You can limit it to even higher tekking fees if you want to. 190k would be around 6+ slots for a regular rare fodder.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Maninblue> You would get better quality affixes (pow III instead of pow I for example) but there's no guranteed number of affixes.
    As a rule of thumb, only do high grade when it costs 190,000 and more. You can limit it to even higher tekking fees if you want to. 190k would be around 6+ slots for a regular rare fodder.
    Doing high-grade wouldn't magically make the difference in getting S abilities on weapons, would it?

Unless my memory mocks me, all High-Grade Untekking weapons have 6 or higher affixes. At the same time, don't remember any 7s or 8s with regular untekking. Quality of affixes is almost always better as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Doing high-grade wouldn't magically make the difference in getting S abilities on weapons, would it?
    S-abilities are unaffected by tekking,but the other affixes are