Page 4311 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 331138114211426143014308430943104311431243134314432143614411 ... LastLast
Results 43,101 to 43,110 of 46801

So i'm still rocking a full set of Saiki from way back when the only thing that beat it was 11* Austere with a diff Leg (When all the 12* Units were still garbage.)

Wanted to know if getting Austere now (minus Leg) and making it 12* is worth getting if i'm not able to hold off until Persona starts dropping its Units.

EDIT: Also I'll edit in. Is the 50 kills Title for Persona XH only or does it account for all difficulties? (As in are my SH and lower kills before I got to XH level still valid towards title credit?)
    Last edited by Renzix; Feb 14, 2019 at 09:27 PM.

what difference between a shiny egg and a normal beside of aesthetics?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    So i'm still rocking a full set of Saiki from way back when the only thing that beat it was 11* Austere with a diff Leg (When all the 12* Units were still garbage.)

Wanted to know if getting Austere now (minus Leg) and making it 12* is worth getting if i'm not able to hold off until Persona starts dropping its Units.
    I wouldn't even upgrade it to 12* if you don't absolutely need rings. They're still sellable at 11* with barely any stat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    what difference between a shiny egg and a normal beside of aesthetics?
    It is just an aesthetic difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I wouldn't even upgrade it to 12* if you don't absolutely need rings. They're still sellable at 11* with barely any stat loss.
    I do have a couple rings I would like to put on them yes, so it would help. It's just I don't know how future-proof the Austere 12* Units are or if I should be focusing on different units.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    You should probably mention the ones with OT grinding will be +35
    Nope, even if you excange OT to NT at +0 it's still be +35 grind cap.

hello, o havent played pso2es in a while, i was thinking about installing it again since i have a new phone, i wanted to know whats the current size of the app? also, iirc, correct me if im wrong, there also used to be an option to download additional data ingame, what was this data for?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    I do have a couple rings I would like to put on them yes, so it would help. It's just I don't know how future-proof the Austere 12* Units are or if I should be focusing on different units.
    right now the best ones are Lightstream which if RNG permits, use them otherwise the next set that might be just under them will be the upgraded Evleda units in the summer through that event and as per usual event gear is never top tier (for long)

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Nope, even if you excange OT to NT at +0 it's still be +35 grind cap.
    i literally said that
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    hello, o havent played pso2es in a while, i was thinking about installing it again since i have a new phone, i wanted to know whats the current size of the app? also, iirc, correct me if im wrong, there also used to be an option to download additional data ingame, what was this data for?
    PSO2es alone takes up 73,94MB. That's without any cache or downloaded data. If you use PSO2esTweaker, it's another 27,97MB, with it's own additional downloaded data (english translation etc). PSO2es will take up hundreds of MB of space because it will download chip data, voices etc. as you come accross them during play. Currently, both PSO2es and its Tweaker take up 570MB for me.

The additional data is for all costumes that the game has, so that other players do not appear as default newly created avatars. I think it was about 3GB or so? I haven't downloaded it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    PSO2es alone takes up 73,94MB. That's without any cache or downloaded data. If you use PSO2esTweaker, it's another 27,97MB, with it's own additional downloaded data (english translation etc). PSO2es will take up hundreds of MB of space because it will download chip data, voices etc. as you come accross them during play. Currently, both PSO2es and its Tweaker take up 570MB for me.

The additional data is for all costumes that the game has, so that other players do not appear as default newly created avatars. I think it was about 3GB or so? I haven't downloaded it myself.
    The PSO2es Tweaker doesn't clean up after itself as the developer of it got super busy IRL and hasn't had time to add that in. Tweaker should only take up 38.7MB if you regularly delete the files located in
    Code:
    /Android/data/org.nativescript.ESTweakerU/files/downloads/
    or if you're using the beta version
    Code:
    /Android/data/com.arkslayer.estweakerbeta/files/downloads/
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯