Page 4314 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 331438144214426443044311431243134314431543164317432443644414 ... LastLast
Results 43,131 to 43,140 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    Had a question regarding Zieg's exchange. I'm looking for:

Celestial Vacillaxion
    星震砲バシラシオン

It says it drops from Dark Falz Persona. Is there any quests recommendations for this enemy?

Also says I need x1 Circular Amphitrite Stone. When I looked this up it said:

Only obtainable by trading in the matching weapon type of the Celestial series along with the Circular Amphitrite Stone you get from as a title reward (clearing [Persona] EQ 50 times)

So I guess it reiterates my original question, is the Persona enemy restricted to certain quests/locations or can it spawn anywhere?

Tifa
    Dark Falz Persona is the EQ "Specter of Destruction". You have to defeat him 50 times during the scheduled times of this EQ.

14* Celestial Vacillaxion can be upgraded from 13* Profound Vacillaxion, with a multitude of other ingredients required as well. You can get the 13* Profound weapons either as drops from the EQ itself, or with 15x Rare-grain Erebos Stones each, which drop from the EQ as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    Had a question regarding Zieg's exchange. I'm looking for:

Celestial Vacillaxion
    星震砲バシラシオン

It says it drops from Dark Falz Persona. Is there any quests recommendations for this enemy?

Also says I need x1 Circular Amphitrite Stone. When I looked this up it said:

Only obtainable by trading in the matching weapon type of the Celestial series along with the Circular Amphitrite Stone you get from as a title reward (clearing [Persona] EQ 50 times)

So I guess it reiterates my original question, is the Persona enemy restricted to certain quests/locations or can it spawn anywhere?

Tifa
    The only place that Celestial weapons drop are from the Persona EQ and from the 4-man trigger version of the EQ (which you can purchase at player shops). Celestial weapons can also be obtained by upgrading Profound 13* weapons, but this requires Rare-grained Erebos Stones that only drop in the above EQs. (Note that you can use these stones to purchase Profound weapons instead of waiting for them to drop).

None of the versions of Persona outside of that EQ drop any of those weapons or stones. That includes Omega Masquerade in the solo UQ.

The Circular Amphitrite Stone is not needed for Celestial Weapons, but it is used to upgrade a Celestial weapon into a 15* Lightstream weapon. Circular Amphitrite Stone, as you said, is a one-time title reward, but it also drops at absurdly low rate from the 4-man trigger version of the Persona EQ.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

While we're still on the topic of Persona, would any one happen to know how much HP he has in both the EQ and the Trigger version?

EQ version has about 275 million total. I don't know if different phases have different hp's for them.

Most likely my last question for quite a while.

Combined Rings, can they be added to 12* Units?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    Most likely my last question for quite a while.

Combined Rings, can they be added to 12* Units?
    Yes, they can since they are still counted as L Rings. Also, if you do add them to a Unit, you can just do so with them at lv1 since combined rings gain no skill benefit from leveling.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 18, 2019 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, they can since they are still counted as L Rings. Also, if you do add them to a Unit, you can just do so with them at lv1 since combined rings gain no skill benefit from leveling.
    Oh thank god. Though I might end up leveling it, but that all depends on if the DEF / ATK Stats you get when leveling the rings up transfers over to the Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    Oh thank god. Though I might end up leveling it, but that all depends on if the DEF / ATK Stats you get when leveling the rings up transfers over to the Unit.
    Extra stats do not transfer to the Unit, so lv1 is the way to go.

Where in the world is Aurora(Valentines)? I did all the V-day COs on all characters, and I checked all the floors of the cafe. She is nowhere to be found.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Where in the world is Aurora(Valentines)? I did all the V-day COs on all characters, and I checked all the floors of the cafe. She is nowhere to be found.
    She only appears in Franka's Cafe once you have Afin (White Day)'s CO "Aurora and Afin" which unlocks after you complete his CO "Afin's Compliment" (Complete "A Boisterous White Day 2019"). After you complete that CO, it appears she disappears from the Cafe.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 21, 2019 at 02:21 AM.