Page 4315 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 331538154215426543054312431343144315431643174318432543654415 ... LastLast
Results 43,141 to 43,150 of 46801

Figures that was the case. Thanks.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I could use some help figuring out how to get the authentication code to send properly to a Gmail. I’m trying to log into PSO2 on my PS Vita and I got the code pop up, but it won’t show up in my email at all, and I’ve re sent it a few times now. I’m on the SEGA ID website right now and it’s the correct email. I’m not sure how to solve this or where I go to send SEGA an email saying I’m not receiving them. Any help would be great

Well, their site says to check additionnaly in your spam folder for emails from their domains (they list a few of them). It should be isao.net or gw.sega.jp for PSO2.
    Deactivate options that filter out mails with links, that kind of stuff.
    I don't know how gmail looks like but maybe there are several folders/tabs to it, check them all.
    If all fails there's a procedure to change email adresses but I can't tell you how it goes as it would probably change my settings.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What's the highest +PP obtainable on a single unit? I'm currently running a Saiki set with +18 on each unit but I was wondering if it's possible to go higher and by how much?

Also, regarding affixing - it's something I've never dabbled with. As such I've got a stack of items related to boosting abilities from my AC scratches and various rewards etc. I've read the Add Special Ability page on the Arks-Visiphone website, however I was wondering if there's any decent tutorial videos on the subject as there's an abundance of info on the website but a lot of it is going over my head as I've never done affixing before.

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    What's the highest +PP obtainable on a single unit? I'm currently running a Saiki set with +18 on each unit but I was wondering if it's possible to go higher and by how much?

Also, regarding affixing - it's something I've never dabbled with. As such I've got a stack of items related to boosting abilities from my AC scratches and various rewards etc. I've read the Add Special Ability page on the Arks-Visiphone website, however I was wondering if there's any decent tutorial videos on the subject as there's an abundance of info on the website but a lot of it is going over my head as I've never done affixing before.

Tifa
    Someone made a Google Doc tutorial on the basics of affixing here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.6w75voe101uv
    And a unit guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...EkpIYdZuc/edit
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yikes, 37 pages of guide. I guess I should just practice with some low rarity/junk items until I get the general feel for it I suppose.

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

On a separate note, asides from trading in for cubes, spheres and grinders or using them as fodder in affixing, is there any other potential uses for unwanted 10-13* items apart from selling them?

Tifa

On a separate note, asides from trading in for cubes, spheres and grinders or using them as fodder in affixing, is there any other potential uses for unwanted 10-13* items apart from selling them?

Tifa
    10* and 11*s are pretty much just cube fodder, and 12*s are really only good for recycling to Lambda Grinders; 13*s, however, can be desynthed into Gold- materials and Saphards which are needed for Val upgrading and Atlas, Atlas EX, and Lightstream weapon type exchanges.

So I *think* I forgot what email I even registered my SEGA account to. Any ideas on how to work backwards to find this out?

Yikes, 37 pages of guide. I guess I should just practice with some low rarity/junk items until I get the general feel for it I suppose.

Tifa
    remember theres an affixing simulator available to use so you dont actually waste in game resources on practicing and do try to work off 11* units if you can or at least put a very budget friendly affix build on your current units until you can get better ones

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So I *think* I forgot what email I even registered my SEGA account to. Any ideas on how to work backwards to find this out?
    try logging in through segas site and go to the change e-mail section and it should show there, assuming you know your pass etc to bypass those annoying sections
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers