Page 4318 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 331838184218426843084315431643174318431943204321432843684418 ... LastLast
Results 43,171 to 43,180 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Who do I have to threaten to forcibly activate unit drops in the Persona EQ?
    The guy who decides on drop percentages per item. No idea who he is though. I'm fairly certain that even the coders who type the drop chances at Sega hate their superior who decides the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Also, is there no other method of earning meseta than multiple characters?
    That depends on how much meseta you need to make in order to say that you're done for the week. Klotho aside, you have daily COs for hundreds of thousands of meseta, Yerkes weeklies, and farming certain XQ floors with meseta boosts. But still, nothing comes close to just repeating Klotho COs on a different character if your metric is meseta/hour.

I'm still fighting to figure out what email is my sega account even registered to. Anyone have a direct method/link to follow for this? Some sort of page somewhere on SEGA's website that just displays your email for logging in with your sega id is all I need.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 24, 2019 at 05:35 PM.

I'm trying to buy an elegant power item but their value rises each minute.
    I checked and thought "Meh I'll do Clotho tonight and I'm ok" but then after Clotho the price had jumped 2 millions higher.
    It's 1 million more today.
    As much as I can probably wait a bit for the odd daily CO that gives 100k meseta, some of those rare gathering materials aren't growing on trees.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I'd like some insight plox...

I thought that Dudu day (Ability affix +5% on 1 type of affix) was only one Tuesdays and the first day of each month. Right now, I tried upslotting some units and saw that only Technique affixes were all 5% higher. Does it last a whole week, or is there something else that I haven't considered?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'd like some insight plox...

I thought that Dudu day (Ability affix +5% on 1 type of affix) was only one Tuesdays and the first day of each month. Right now, I tried upslotting some units and saw that only Technique affixes were all 5% higher. Does it last a whole week, or is there something else that I haven't considered?
    It only lasts for that one day (Tuesdays, Japan Standard Time). The type it boosts rotates between Strike, Range, Technic, and HP/PP every week (see the boost calendar to confirm which it will be that week: https://pso2.jp/players/boost/).

The first day of every month is to boost all the affixes that wouldn't specifically fit into one of the 4 aforementioned categories. (See this page for a list of which categories affect what affixes: http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_special_20170906/)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The first day of every month is to boost all the affixes that wouldn't specifically fit into one of the 4 aforementioned categories. (See this page for a list of which categories affect what affixes: http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_special_20170906/)
    That... I did not know, and now I could actually finish an affix with a 45% in 3 days (persona reverie and doom break 2 are on the special list), or wait til late march for boost week and use a 40%...

I noticed for the frequency bonus on the current scratch it says when you draw 5 scratches you get 1 Pszero memory, then when you scratch 15 you get 2x Memories. I'm a little confused about this, do you get just 1 more memory when you scratch 15 or do you actually get two more giving me a total of 3 Pszero memories?

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    I noticed for the frequency bonus on the current scratch it says when you draw 5 scratches you get 1 Pszero memory, then when you scratch 15 you get 2x Memories. I'm a little confused about this, do you get just 1 more memory when you scratch 15 or do you actually get two more giving me a total of 3 Pszero memories?
    With 15 scratches, you get a total of 3 Memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    With 15 scratches, you get a total of 3 Memories.
    Thank you

What Techniques and Crafts are recommended for each element nowadays? I know back in Episode 3 and early on in Episode 4 (around when I stopped playing,) a majority of us could easily get by with using Concentrated Ragrants/low charge time Ice Fang IIbarta for bossing and Umbral Ilmegid / Gifoie / Zondeel + Nazonde for AOE even if the Enemy wasn't weak to it because of how strong those Techs were, but curious to know how much it has changed and what is recommended to be used for what situation now.
    Last edited by Renzix; Feb 26, 2019 at 03:46 PM.