Page 4321 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 332138214221427143114318431943204321432243234324433143714421 ... LastLast
Results 43,201 to 43,210 of 46801

Assuming the weapon has 8 affixes and 200 attack, is the difference between S1: Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost and S1: Guiding Intent merely 1% damage? I assume you get +4% damage w/ Guiding Intent if your weapon has 8 affixes on it.

Thanks in advance.

So whats the deal between Afin and Afin (White day)? Im curious about that "The Dejected Afin" quest and the quest after that

The FOrce skill "Talis Tech Bonus", does it apply only on techs cast from a thrown talis, or does it also apply from Techs from the user as well? To clarify, if I cast them without having thrown the talis before, do the bonus apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Ah, Invade weapons, yeah, those existed, true. I forgot there was a precedent.
    Well, as far as I can tell the profound series has no variance. No word about it anywhere, not in blogs, no tin the wiki, and not in the web show.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um, quick question .....
    Is there a planned Dudu scratch thingy (to get Grace-XX)?

The price went up so high _(:3」

Thank you
    We are getting a Support Scratch on the 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    Assuming the weapon has 8 affixes and 200 attack, is the difference between S1: Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost and S1: Guiding Intent merely 1% damage? I assume you get +4% damage w/ Guiding Intent if your weapon has 8 affixes on it.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes, the difference is only 1% at 200ATK.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The FOrce skill "Talis Tech Bonus", does it apply only on techs cast from a thrown talis, or does it also apply from Techs from the user as well? To clarify, if I cast them without having thrown the talis before, do the bonus apply?
    Talis Tech Bonus only applies when there is a thrown Talis.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Courtesy of Ezodagrom: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?198507-Finds-Accomplishment-Thread&p=3457600&viewfull=1#post3457600

I have gotten a couple from Underground Nightmare, but I only run it on XH.

Right now, what quests have better chances to drop rappy egg ? My premium will end this month ,so I kindly hope to run as many rappy egg quests as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Right now, what quests have better chances to drop rappy egg ? My premium will end this month ,so I kindly hope to run as many rappy egg quests as possible.
    By all accounts, Rappy Eggs are just uncommon regardless of what you run. Aside from lv71+ ARKS Rappies on PSO2 day, the only quests that drop Rappy Eggs are the following EQs & Triggers:
    Dues XH
    Mother+Deus SH+
    Dragon XH
    Omega Loser SH+
    Omega Apprentice SH+
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 3, 2019 at 05:27 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    We are getting a Support Scratch on the 13th.
    Ah, ok, thank you. I'll wait until that day then.
    Thanks again
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I actually asked this question in the finds thread since it pertains to my recent drop, but I'll ask here as well, since this is a question:

Can normal eggs convert to S types via evolve rarity? I'm only asking because I made it lightning element, and I want to make it light element instead, without relying on a bright ramune candy to convert it. I have a bunch of Synchro copies that I can definitely put to use in this case.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I actually asked this question in the finds thread since it pertains to my recent drop, but I'll ask here as well, since this is a question:

Can normal eggs convert to S types via evolve rarity? I'm only asking because I made it lightning element, and I want to make it light element instead, without relying on a bright ramune candy to convert it. I have a bunch of Synchro copies that I can definitely put to use in this case.
    Yes, you can Rarity Evolve an existing Pet into the S version using an S Egg.

Hi. Do we already have a date for the next Dudu Boost Week ? Thanks.