Page 4323 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 332338234223427343134320432143224323432443254326433343734423 ... LastLast
Results 43,221 to 43,230 of 46801

What is the best way to level without an LQ active? i only just remembered how annoying it was without one active.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    What is the best way to level without an LQ active? i only just remembered how annoying it was without one active.
    Level-Up Quests (the fourth quest in the Featured Quests category; these rotate daily and there are usually a fair number of people running the SH versions), EQs, and Bonus Quests. The most efficient Level-Up Quest is World Engulfed in Shadow on SH since it can give you 500k+ EXP (depending on your boosts; remember, a full party will give you a multiplicative 40% EXP boost) in 2 to 5 minutes (depending on the MPA).
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 6, 2019 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Level-Up Quests (the fourth quest in the Featured Quests category; these rotate daily and there are usually a fair number of people running the SH versions), EQs, and Bonus Quests. The most efficient Level-Up Quest is World Engulfed in Shadow on SH since it can give you 500k+ EXP (depending on your boosts; remember, a full party will give you a multiplicative 40% EXP boost) in 2 to 5 minutes (depending on the MPA).
    Oh, yeah, now i remember why those were there, i seem to have forgot about that part since being off for so long, that would also confirm why it always had an exp boost icon next to it at all times since years now.

They also seem to have made the clearing of featured quests account wide now, so can't get the clear items on other characters for more chances, little bit a holish but w/e.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; Mar 6, 2019 at 09:38 AM.

Oh, yeah, now i remember why those were there, i seem to have forgot about that part since being off for so long, that would also confirm why it always had an exp boost icon next to it at all times since years now.

They also seem to have made the clearing of featured quests account wide now, so can't get the clear items on other characters for more chances, little bit a holish but w/e.
    Featured Quest prizes have always been once per Ship.

Featured Quest prizes have always been once per Ship.
    eh? i remember doing it multiple times with different characters, that couldn't have been always.

If it was i sure don't recall that, but oh well.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; Mar 6, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

eh? i remember doing it multiple times with different characters, that couldn't have been always.

If it was i sure don't recall that, but oh well.
    Trust me; I already had 6 characters when they first implemented Featured Quest prizes, so if they had ever been per character, I would have been livid if they changed it to per ship.

March 13th to March 20th.
    5 or 10% boost tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Internal names plus inscription on the weapons point to Atlas rather than Atra, so we thought pretty hard on it.
    アトラ = アトレス i mean it seemed like it would make more sense if they spelled it the another way and not the way they do it now. Forever Atra to me as long as the official name includes those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    5 or 10% boost tho?
    10% like every event panel boost
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So since Overparse no longer seems to be updated by the dev who made it, is there another option available? I used to use ACT back in the day though it would crash the game if I opened it after an EQ to check a parse unless I closed the game beforehand. Not sure if ACT is still usable for PSO2 in 2019 or what.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh right, in case for Phantom .... how much Dex-food for Mag (from Photon Sphere shop) needed to get max level?
    Thank you.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt