Page 4324 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 332438244224427443144321432243234324432543264327433443744424 ... LastLast
Results 43,231 to 43,240 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh right, in case for Phantom .... how much Dex-food for Mag (from Photon Sphere shop) needed to get max level?
    Thank you.
    It takes 30,100 Mag EXP to get from 0 to 200, and each Mini Device gives you +60DEX, so you need 502 Mini Food Devices, which would cost you 335 Photon Spheres, and you will have 1 or 2 Devices left over.
    Just to note, you can also get +30DEX from regular PA Discs, +150 from Crafted PA Discs, and +45DEX from 7* Candies, though obviously you have to wait for feeding openings rather than fully dumping Food Devices into your mag.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 7, 2019 at 08:15 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    502 Mini Food Devices to get from 0 to 200, which would cost you 335 Photon Spheres, and you will have 1 or 2 Devices left over.
    Ah, all right, thank you
    Since I mostly turn things into Sphere than Cubes, I think I have that much _(:3」

Time to record a macro, to feed that much I guess -.-

Thanks again
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Reshade/sweet fx plugin worth using?

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Reshade/sweet fx plugin worth using?
    If you want to make the game look prettier to your own tastes, yeah. I personally just use some of the AA and Color Enhancement shaders, since it is to my taste.
    For example, just with the couple of shaders I use:
    Without ReShade:
    Spoiler!

With ReShade:
    Spoiler!

And there are others that you can use, like bloom enhancement and MXAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For example, just with the couple of shaders I use:

Without ReShade:
    Spoiler!

With ReShade:
    Spoiler!
    Nice character you have here, Anduril.

-------------------------

Do we have more information about the S2: Skill Reduction (the one from the new Endless Quest) ? Even pso2.swiki doesn't say anything relevant about it.

S2追加:技巧縮減 - フォトンアーツまたはテクニック命中後30秒間、PPの消費量を軽減。また、まれに大きく軽減することがあ る。効果発動後にリキャストが発生。S2:Skill Reduction - Reduce PP consumption for 30 seconds upon hitting with a PA/Technique. Low chance to grant amplified effects. Cooldown upon activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Nice character you have here, Anduril.

-------------------------

Do we have more information about the S2: Skill Reduction (the one from the new Endless Quest) ? Even pso2.swiki doesn't say anything relevant about it.

S2追加:技巧縮減 - フォトンアーツまたはテクニック命中後30秒間、PPの消費量を軽減。また、まれに大きく軽減することがあ る。効果発動後にリキャストが発生。S2:Skill Reduction - Reduce PP consumption for 30 seconds upon hitting with a PA/Technique. Low chance to grant amplified effects. Cooldown upon activation.
    From what I've read on JP Blogs. It's 5% PP Cost Reduction for 30 seconds, and the Great Reduction which can occur is 30% PP Cost Reduction.

There seems to be a 35 second cooldown once the effect is activated (meaning 5 second downtime).

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    From what I've read on JP Blogs. It's 5% PP Cost Reduction for 30 seconds, and the Great Reduction which can occur is 30% PP Cost Reduction.
    There seems to be a 35 second cooldown once the effect is activated (meaning 5 second downtime).
    Thanks for the information, Lostbob. I think I'm just gonna take the S2:Photon Reduction for its unconditional 10% PP reduction.

any sites to buy merch that ship internationally? (that dont require going through a 3rd party to get it shipped to me) amiami is genuiely unreliable for me because anything I want is either sold out, back ordered or pre orders closed and I try to check often with no luck
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Anyone know where I can find the single image of matoi (and if there is singles of the other two) used in this image that was used for some of the merchandise at the fanfest?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1CQwUsVsAEoy-P.jpg:large

Is there a power estimate on Exacrimav's 3rd shot yet?