Page 4326 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 332638264226427643164323432443254326432743284329433643764426 ... LastLast
Results 43,251 to 43,260 of 46801

Is guidance trainer +5% affix boost currently broken?

Quote Originally Posted by dogg1000 View Post
    Is guidance trainer +5% affix boost currently broken?
    What do you mean broken? I just used mine and didn't encounter any problems with it though I only did it with my units and I'm not sure on the weapons.

How do you make the Lumiere weps?

Jutus Weapon +35
    Upgraded Demon Weapon +35
    Schvelle Weapon +35

psublog says this but doesn't explain how to get these 3.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    What do you mean broken? I just used mine and didn't encounter any problems with it though I only did it with my units and I'm not sure on the weapons.
    Ah I misunderstood the ability, it only works if its on the main item.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    How do you make the Lumiere weps?

Jutus Weapon +35
    Upgraded Demon Weapon +35
    Schvelle Weapon +35

psublog says this but doesn't explain how to get these 3.
    The short of it, run Enchanted Forest and any Omega-based EQs.
    Jutus Weapons are an area drop from the Enchanted Forest SH+ and from lv71+ Flame Deimos and Omega Cockatrice; they are 13*, so that means that they will drop with a non-maxed Grind Cap, so you need duplicates to get one to +35, and the drop rate can be frustrating.
    Demon Weapons drop from Demon enemies (each weapon will drop from a specific Demon), or can be purchased from Player Shops; you upgrade them a Zeig using Demon Fossils, which are drops from Omega Golems and Flame Deimos.
    Schvelle Weapons are upgrade from Cleasis weapons using Schvelle Boosters; you get Cleasis weapons by upgrading Evleda weapons using Cleasis Boosters; you get Evleda weapons from Collect File or as a drop from Buster Quests. Cleasis Boosters drop from Buster Quests, including the EQs, and Schvelle Boosters drop from Buster Quests and the Omega Golems and Flame Deimos.

Unfortunately, you seem to have missed the bus on easier Jutus drops from the LQ that ended last week, which also dropped fully made Lumiere weapons on XH.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 13, 2019 at 12:49 PM.

Some thing I am not sure about:

Does Blacklisting a player prevent them from joining your Trigger MPA if you're the host?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    Some thing I am not sure about:

Does Blacklisting a player prevent them from joining your Trigger MPA if you're the host?
    Based on what I found on the swiki, it looks like you cannot restrict a Blacklisted player from joining your MPA as long as they are not directly joining your 4-man party. It doesn't make any mention of Triggers specifically, so I'm not 100%.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 13, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

Which buster quest is the best to farm the most buster medals? Also is drop rate of them affected by RDR? Trying to get 3x Sentence Powers and Sentence Receptors since they're the last abilities I need for my units. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit2roam View Post
    Which buster quest is the best to farm the most buster medals? Also is drop rate of them affected by RDR? Trying to get 3x Sentence Powers and Sentence Receptors since they're the last abilities I need for my units. Thanks.
    If I recall correctly, for Buster Medals, you want to do Free Match, and the amount you get should be affected by RDR.

EDIT: Double checked the swiki and yes, Free Match is what you want since the crystal will only drop Medals, ExCubes, Meseta Crystals, and Weapon camos, and RDR does increase the amount of Medals you can get (in fact, all other items in the drop pool for Free Match are unaffected by RDR).
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 13, 2019 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If I recall correctly, for Buster Medals, you want to do Free Match, and the amount you get should be affected by RDR.

EDIT: Double checked the swiki and yes, Free Match is what you want since the crystal will only drop Medals, ExCubes, Meseta Crystals, and Weapon camos, and RDR does increase the amount of Medals you can get (in fact, all other items in the drop pool for Free Match are unaffected by RDR).
    Oh dang, alright, gonna be spamming that with RDR then, thank you!