Page 4333 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 333338334233428343234330433143324333433443354336434343834433 ... LastLast
Results 43,321 to 43,330 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Uh, since I've been out of internet for around a week or so (hospitalized, not yet fully recovered), any info changes regarding Phantom?
    Like, Attack Jellen available to sub lcass too perhaps?

Also, when's next live stream?
    PSO2 Station? Can we ask questions on that?

Thank you very much
    Nothing new since PSO2 Station #29 on the 10th.
    All the Jellen Skills on Phantom appear to be Main Class only.
    Next PSO Station is March 31st from 14:00 ~ 15:00 JST.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Related to that, all 8 Featured Rewards I've gotten since maintenance ended have been Conqueror's Crests. Am I just having weird RNG, or is this part of the Road to Ep6 Campaign?
    It's RNG. I got 1 Tokyo Silver, 2 Conqueror Crests, and Food Device S-atk yesterday.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Nothing new since PSO2 Station #29 on the 10th.
    All the Jellen Skills on Phantom appear to be Main Class only.
    Next PSO Station is March 31st from 14:00 ~ 15:00 JST.
    All right, thank you very much!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Hey should I use all these bonus keys now, or wait for phantom's release then use them to get to 90 sooner?

Also, which S2 should I use as a ranger - pp gain on atk or pp cost reduction?

Three silly questions.

1. Is the 150% Triboost to all quests we got currently just for this week, or is it going to be available for the entire Campaign period?

2. The S-Roll Arts for Gunner: Is it latency based? I just recently got Gunner up to 85+ to give Another S-Roll Arts Mode a try even though I didn't use S-Roll Arts much before then, and it seems like almost every time that I use the Weapon Action and press a PA, the S-Roll Arts never triggers, or it does trigger but it only hits one time. I'd like to be able to give Gunner a chance, but not being able to know why exactly it won't work is pushing me off from wanting to play it.

3. I guess this is the silliest of the questions because I just switched to 3 Button a little over a month ago or so, but... when I was watching a video on Another S-Roll Arts to figure out how to trigger it, I wondered looking at the person's PA bar: How the hell are they able to use the TMG Weapon Action when their whole weapon palette is filled with Photon Arts?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    Three silly questions.

1. Is the 150% Triboost to all quests we got currently just for this week, or is it going to be available for the entire Campaign period?

2. The S-Roll Arts for Gunner: Is it latency based? I just recently got Gunner up to 85+ to give Another S-Roll Arts Mode a try even though I didn't use S-Roll Arts much before then, and it seems like almost every time that I use the Weapon Action and press a PA, the S-Roll Arts never triggers, or it does trigger but it only hits one time. I'd like to be able to give Gunner a chance, but not being able to know why exactly it won't work is pushing me off from wanting to play it.

3. I guess this is the silliest of the questions because I just switched to 3 Button a little over a month ago or so, but... when I was watching a video on Another S-Roll Arts to figure out how to trigger it, I wondered looking at the person's PA bar: How the hell are they able to use the TMG Weapon Action when their whole weapon palette is filled with Photon Arts?
    1. The general Web Panel Reward Boost is this week only, but there will be other boosts going on until Ep.6.
    2. *shrug* I-dun-no.
    3. You can set a dedicated Weapon Action button to free up a PA slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Hey should I use all these bonus keys now, or wait for phantom's release then use them to get to 90 sooner
    If the expiration dates allow it, go ahead and save them, but do keep in mind that this is the only week where Bonus Missions are getting an extra boost.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 22, 2019 at 05:03 PM.

S Roll Arts procs when you stylish roll forward etc while tapping the PA key, thats it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

is there a bug with using hero's tails in persona eq? its like its not hitting him at all even when I right in front of his face

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    is there a bug with using hero's tails in persona eq? its like its not hitting him at all even when I right in front of his face
    Are you sure it's just damage numbers not popping up? Sometimes damage numbers don't show due to lag etc, but the damage is indeed being done.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Does exp gained in bonus quests scale with class level, or is it consistent no matter the level?