Page 4339 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 333938394239428943294336433743384339434043414342434943894439 ... LastLast
Results 43,381 to 43,390 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm not sure if it is hidden (though if you did check all the Title tabs it probably is), but I do know it isn't with the rest of the Boss Kill titles, rather it is under Quest titles, specifically Quest Clear titles.
    Ah ok thank you I found it now.

a while in another topic I did mention that I can now graphic settings 6 on my 750GTX now with no issues.

However, I have one quick question: just running PSO2 on g6 uses at least 80% of the GPU.
    How can I bring this number down ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    a while in another topic I did mention that I can now graphic settings 6 on my 750GTX now with no issues.

However, I have one quick question: just running PSO2 on g6 uses at least 80% of the GPU.
    How can I bring this number down ??
    You have to lower the graphic settings. That's just how it works. Higher quality graphics require more processing power. Start by deactivating 1 graphic option at a time, until you are comfortable with what you see and how much your GFX works.

Sorry, didn't see this until just now:
    Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    does any1 know the hairstyle used in the character from the fun scratch?
    It is ラービッツツインテール || Rabbits Twin Tail.

is there any reason for youtubers for not upload matoi theme , adaigo distress and many other story OSTs?

With the advent of Mana Reverie (and its abundance of materials to make it), do you guys feel like Ether Factor is pretty much obsolete?

Do people even care for Ether Factor still?

(Since I can't even figure out how damage works) The Aletheia series from PSO2es, how well do they fare with their +17% Power & +2% Power potentials compared to the rest of the 14*s (and 15*s)?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    is there any reason for youtubers for not upload matoi theme , adaigo distress and many other story OSTs?
    Have you tried searching in Japanese?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    With the advent of Mana Reverie (and its abundance of materials to make it), do you guys feel like Ether Factor is pretty much obsolete?

Do people even care for Ether Factor still?
    they're both fine and going off stats you may or may not care for, realistically to me it comes down to price (aka Yamato factor still being expensive for the time being and temporarily down in price whenever the Yamato campaign ends) but since Persona revs are super cheap (while its still being scheduled), its safe to say pick Mana Rev over Ether Factor
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

^Yeah, thanx for the response.

I used to affix high-slot Factor Catalyst & Ether Soul on wep & unit fodders for massive $$$, but now that there's Mana Rev and Rev fodders are super cheap, I think my most peeps will forgo affixing Ether Factor (for now...).

I guess I'll move on to affixing more of Lesser Fodders (EV affixes) for $$$ instead during boost week...