Page 4340 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 334038404240429043304337433843394340434143424343435043904440 ... LastLast
Results 43,391 to 43,400 of 46801

ether factor is pretty bleh considering its just a glorified modulator

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    ether factor is pretty bleh considering its just a glorified modulator
    If you think about it in my weird-ass logic, ether factor x3 is the biggest stat jump over using any combination of the other factors (30-50atk, 15pp) vs;
    -mana reverie x3 compared to persona rev x3 (30atk, 12pp)
    -astral soul x3 compared to ares the soul x3 (30atk, 6pp)

Though to clarify, I put ether factors on my units, and mana rev on my weapons because of less standard affix space.
    pso20190126_194847_000.jpg
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 30, 2019 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    If you think about it in my weird-ass logic, ether factor x3 is the biggest stat jump over using any combination of the other factors (30-50atk, 15pp) vs;
    -mana reverie x3 compared to persona rev x3 (30atk, 12pp)
    -astral soul x3 compared to ares the soul x3 (30atk, 6pp)

Though to clarify, I put mana rev on my weapons because of less standard affix space, and ether factor on my units.pso20190126_194847_000.jpg
    Im waiting for another astral/ether/mana tier affix that offers All Resist stats since the def increase from Astral/Ether isnt exactly noticeable versus all resist being added from what i remember
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So I am behind on my progression since I lost interest in the game for a short period. But how long will Specter of Destruction continue to be scheduled? I'm assuming its gonna show up less once Episode 6 releases and the new emergency quest comes with that but I still do want to work on upgrading my profound Xion weapon. at the moment im assuming there wont be other methods to acquire the materials added anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    So I am behind on my progression since I lost interest in the game for a short period. But how long will Specter of Destruction continue to be scheduled? I'm assuming its gonna show up less once Episode 6 releases and the new emergency quest comes with that but I still do want to work on upgrading my profound Xion weapon. at the moment im assuming there wont be other methods to acquire the materials added anytime soon.
    -it's still somewhat new/popular EQ so it will continue to be scheduled how it is now
    -Arma Raid will be plastered everywhere once its out but I'm sure Sega knows people are still trying to get their stone/drops so it'll be schedule but maybe at half of what it is now
    -Materials? depends, im sure they can add Erobos anytime to anything outside Persona Raid if they decide to but stuff like the Falz weapons required for Celestial are already reachable at anytime with 2019 Badges
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What happened to the exchange for my room tickets ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    What happened to the exchange for my room tickets ??

?????????????????????????????
    PSO2 NGS

not that one the one for the blue ticket

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    not that one the one for the blue ticket
    PSO2 NGS

ok thanks lol. I dunno how I can miss it