Page 4344 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 334438444244429443344341434243434344434543464347435443944444 ... LastLast
Results 43,431 to 43,440 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    In addition to that, you can get from PSO2es as well with various campaigns that take place (right now you can get 1 per 50 Gold Chip Fragments without Limit, 1 per 10 Eternal Jewels up to 10 Lambdas, 1 per 500 Leisure Coins up to 10 Lambdas)
    This is where I have always gotten a large portion of my Lambda Grinders. I have multiple linked characters (9, I think, but I'd have to check), and getting enough LC to buy 10 Lambda Grinders on each character every month is trivial.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    1: Calming intent hasn't worked for any weapon's weapon action so far, has it?

2: So was that truly the last of weekly kings crest campaigns last week? There's no regular 50-60 this week?
    1. No, or if it is, that's news to me. I've never read it affected weapon action and I think it says normal attack specifically.

2. I believe so, they stated they were going to give out 1400 King Crest, which did add up just to 2 weeks with the amount they were giving out per week.

what SSA's are worth on lightstream sword ???

The same SSA as every other SSA weapon, most probably...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quick Question:

Where do you guys usually WB or prefer WB on the Flaming Cocktrice (or order of WB placements on this guy)?

I usually WB his head (the comb of his head) for, I think, a quick kill -> i.e. for Gunners, or Ranged classes? But it seems that other rangers prefer the snake on his backend, and sometimes his chest, and will override my WB placement?

Or is this a case of just WB where the heck ever, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Quick Question:

Where do you guys usually WB or prefer WB on the Flaming Cocktrice (or order of WB placements on this guy)?

I usually WB his head (the comb of his head) for, I think, a quick kill -> i.e. for Gunners, or Ranged classes? But it seems that other rangers prefer the snake on his backend, and sometimes his chest, and will override my WB placement?

Or is this a case of just WB where the heck ever, who cares?
    WB tail for get rid of the poison and the torso for break it , maybe aim the crest first too

@silo:

Alright, thank you for your response.

I think from now on, my "standard/usual" method will be to (1) first WB his tail until it breaks, and then (2) WB his torso afterward to break it.

*I won't completely disregard WB'ing the crest/comb, however, if I feel like it's appropriate... like in the event that I see several Gu's gunning it's head or something*

a friend just came back to the game , but for some reason the player shop doesnt display all the search options.

he just want to buy a tail , i type tail in the search and he get nothing , i type it and i got many results .

whats the reason of why my friend is having trouble with the player shop ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    a friend just came back to the game , but for some reason the player shop doesnt display all the search options.

he just want to buy a tail , i type tail in the search and he get nothing , i type it and i got many results .

whats the reason of why my friend is having trouble with the player shop ?
    If I recall correctly, it has to do with the way that the Item Patch caches item names. Essentially, unless you see the item with the English name in-game, it won't have the name loaded in, and thus you can't search for it in English. What your friend needs to do is find the Japanese name of the item they want to be able to search. Another way to load up the cache is to just use the MyShop filters to do a general accessories (or hairstyle, or Inner Wear, etc.) search, then search by display time, or go through and change the minimum price and search via price, and just go though all twenty pages of items; that should populate the cache with more item names, thus allowing them to narrow the search afterward.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 6, 2019 at 02:12 AM.

is there a way to change starting a quest with a party to skip the queue confirmation? I don't party often but since the last time i played with friends they changed it so now we have to wait for confirmations to go before we can start quests when that didn't exist before.