Page 4351 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 335138514251430143414348434943504351435243534354436144014451 ... LastLast
Results 43,501 to 43,510 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    How do you unlock the solo ultimate quest?
    Get 2 normal classes (or Hero) to lv80.

How high does the quest boost bonus go? I'm at level 12 and it's still going and giving me more rare drop %. Are there secret bonuses at higher levels?

Quest Boost Bonus maxes out at Level 16, at 240% RDR bonus/

Anyone know what weekly quest we're getting after maint? since this is the last week before episode 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Anyone know what weekly quest we're getting after maint? since this is the last week before episode 6.
    According to the Road to Episode 6 page, it looks like the only boosts we are getting this week are the Dudu boost and the Bonus Quest boost. No Campaign Quests or general boosts this week.

What is the better unit set up. All 3 austere pieces or 2 and one lightstream? I don't know if they have any set bonus or not.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    What is the better unit set up. All 3 austere pieces or 2 and one lightstream? I don't know if they have any set bonus or not.
    Full Lightstream

If missing LS units

Austere Rear+Arm & Leg of choice (yes austere leg sucks)

Austere units in general suck honestly
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Full Lightstream

If missing LS units

Austere Rear+Arm & Leg of choice (yes austere leg sucks)

Austere units in general suck honestly
    That's unfortunate I only have the rear for LS so far. I assume austere are better than the free stellar wall though correct? I do have a few other 12 star units but I really don't know what is good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    That's unfortunate I only have the rear for LS so far. I assume austere are better than the free stellar wall though correct? I do have a few other 12 star units but I really don't know what is good or not.
    Austere is barely better than Stellar sub units. In fact, Stellar have 15ATK more, whereas Austere has 20HP and 2% DEF more.

However, Austere is part of a set. Austere Rear+Austere Arm combined are the 2nd "best-in-slot" options after Lightstream Rear + Lightstream Arm, due to their set bonus. Individually Austere units are worse than Zara, Bode, Phobos, Tagami, and even old Zeinesis units.

i have a question about summoner , a friend who is focus in R-atk classes wants to try the summoner class (range variant) does the gunner still work as subclass or its better ranger , (i know braver and fighter arent a bad idea for that variant)

also do you guys think phantom will overshadow braver as subclass for summoner ?