Page 4364 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 336438644264431443544361436243634364436543664367437444144464 ... LastLast
Results 43,631 to 43,640 of 46801

What's the best Left Skill Ring for Phantom?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    What's the best Left Skill Ring for Phantom?
    i use the MAG one (just for lack of imagination) , but in my armors i use mate and atomizer lover and early rise .

in the end , the choice is yours

Is phantom marker only when using rod?

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    Is phantom marker only when using rod?
    its every weapon and will swap spots that you hit in case you want to move it to the wp area and set it off there
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I just went into forest free field extra hard and falz hunar appear twice. The first time I killed him really fast but the second time it took me significantly longer to kill him. Do mobs have a chance to spawn with more HP or is there something else I don't know about mobs spawning?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I just went into forest free field extra hard and falz hunar appear twice. The first time I killed him really fast but the second time it took me significantly longer to kill him. Do mobs have a chance to spawn with more HP or is there something else I don't know about mobs spawning?
    In Naberius Forest, Caves and Coast XH Free Fields, Emergency Code mobs have a chance to spawn as either lvl80 or lvl85. Most likely the first spawn was lvl80, while the second was lvl85.

-=EDIT=-
    And Enchanted Forest XH
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Apr 25, 2019 at 04:28 PM.

I can't for the life of me find the option to alter how to see other people's class+name above their head, my oldest characters have it set but my newest one i made has it off, and i see nothing in the options menu that points to how to change that. Now it's just name only, and nothing else. where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    I can't for the life of me find the option to alter how to see other people's class+name above their head, my oldest characters have it set but my newest one i made has it off, and i see nothing in the options menu that points to how to change that. Now it's just name only, and nothing else. where is it?
    The option is in Quick Menu>Change Character Overhead Display.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 25, 2019 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The option is in Quick Menu>Change Character Overhead Display.
    SO simple yet i completely missed that, though to be fair i don't stay in quick menu more then a few seconds for my room, etc, so i just never glanced over it. i Should really use that more, but thanks.

Hello, I've returned. Just found out I can finally do Partizan Fighter and had to come back. So my question is, how exactly do you complete special collection files? Is it only from EQs? Because that would be pretty lame, fair though for sweet weapons.

Edit: vvv That's actually better than I expected. I tried Partizan Fighter with a Kaiser Falx-NT, and I was dealing a good amount more damage than my Hunter with a Zara. So this should go well.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Apr 25, 2019 at 09:32 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968