Page 4365 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 336538654265431543554362436343644365436643674368437544154465 ... LastLast
Results 43,641 to 43,650 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Hello, I've returned. Just found out I can finally do Partizan Fighter and had to come back. So my question is, how exactly do you complete special collection files? Is it only from EQs? Because that would be pretty lame, fair though for sweet weapons.
    RA Stinger:
    11% (?) power increase
    dmg enemies while running at full speed and create a shockwave when you stop running.

its not top by any means but just so you know.
    -Grab CF
    >run the content it wants
    >collect items highlighted in white that drop to fill portions
    >up completing you will auto recieve said CF weapon
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Hello, I've returned. Just found out I can finally do Partizan Fighter and had to come back. So my question is, how exactly do you complete special collection files? Is it only from EQs? Because that would be pretty lame, fair though for sweet weapons.

Edit: vvv That's actually better than I expected. I tried Partizan Fighter with a Kaiser Falx-NT, and I was dealing a good amount more damage than my Hunter with a Zara. So this should go well.
    Quick addition to CF:
    It only raises the % if you finish the quest. And rare drop rate boost raises the speed the % rise by the boost amount. E.g. if you got 400% rdr boost total the % will rise 5 times as fast as without that.
    Once the % reach 100% you need 1 more quest where the item will actually drop, of course once you pick it up you don't have to finish this one quest.
    The target item the sheet is for won't drop but will appear in your inventory instead.

Also seconding the question "What do the affixes: Reaper/Ltn. Weak and Slayer/Armor Type do?"

Is there a way to make chat from multiple groups show up at once?

I saw some players with blue ring around the char's body when I was in an mpa's teleporter (the ring is like the one from when casting a crafted tech, but only 1 ring, subtle blue). I wonder what that is?
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 26, 2019 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I saw some players with blue ring around the char's body when I was in an mpa's teleporter (the ring is like the one from when casting a crafted tech, but only 1 ring, subtle blue). I wonder what that is?
    It's likely that they were using a Phobos weapon; that series produces a blue ring around the character while the weapon is sheathed indicating that they are getting the power boost from their Potential. You'll probably see it a bit more often since Phobos weapons can be obtain from Leotina now.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 26, 2019 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's likely that they were using a Phobos weapon; that series produces a blue ring around the character while the weapon is sheathed indicating that they are getting the power boost from their Potential. You'll probably see it a bit more often since Phobos weapons can be obtain from Leotina now.
    oooh interesting, thanks. so that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Layete View Post
    Is there a way to make chat from multiple groups show up at once?
    Unfortunately not yet. In order to check what has been said in each Group Chat, you have to manually switch to tab 5. Group Chat and scroll up for each different channel individually.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

What is an AC Scratch Exchange Ticket?
    I'm assuming not Recycle Badges.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Quick addition to CF:
    It only raises the % if you finish the quest. And rare drop rate boost raises the speed the % rise by the boost amount. E.g. if you got 400% rdr boost total the % will rise 5 times as fast as without that.
    Once the % reach 100% you need 1 more quest where the item will actually drop, of course once you pick it up you don't have to finish this one quest.
    The target item the sheet is for won't drop but will appear in your inventory instead.

Also seconding the question "What do the affixes: Reaper/Ltn. Weak and Slayer/Armor Type do?"
    they apparently increase the damage on certain enemy types, with damage going up as weapon rarity goes up. I think it's likely to be related to UH field enemies (think of those affixes as Ultimate Buster variants) since they teased enemies with armor due to corruption cores and the likes. Time will tell exactly what it's about

someone know some similar BA like this for female ?
    Attached Images Attached Images