Page 4365 of 4620 FirstFirst ... 336538654265431543554362436343644365436643674368437544154465 ... LastLast
Results 43,641 to 43,650 of 46191
  1. #43641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    -maintenance starts
    -later on tomorrow during that long 15hr maintenance the patch will be released
    -start game and it will prompt to download (or auto download)
    -what time idk but try and get it started before maintenance ends since you do have a time when it starts and ends
    -enjoy game
    that didn't really answered my question.
    The reason why I'm asking is because I have limited internet connection at home which the speed is also that bad, I was planning to visit my friends house just so I can download if an actual manual patch exist. I'm not even at home when the maintenance starts and ends, and I might also be away from home for a few more hours cause I have work.

  2. #43642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    that didn't really answered my question.
    The reason why I'm asking is because I have limited internet connection at home which the speed is also that bad, I was planning to visit my friends house just so I can download if an actual manual patch exist. I'm not even at home when the maintenance starts and ends, and I might also be away from home for a few more hours cause I have work.
    How fast or slow is your speed

  3. #43643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    How fast or slow is your speed
    download speed is usually at 300kbps

  4. #43644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    download speed is usually at 300kbps
    dont know what to tell you because i dont know anyone who takes patch downloads and manually applies it themselves, i was always under the assumption that people let the official launcher or tweaker do it for them. not only that i dont think anyone has this patch early enough to pass it on to you to do so but i could be wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #43645
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    download speed is usually at 300kbps
    Is there anyone else near you that plays PSO2? You can always go with an external drive and copy their pso2bin folder, then just run a Quantum check.

    -=EDIT=-
    Or maybe even copy the game on an external drive and go to a friend's house with faster internet access.
    I'd suggest against public WiFis because they're slow like old 57.6Kbps modems.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Apr 23, 2019 at 02:47 AM.

  6. #43646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    dont know what to tell you because i dont know anyone who takes patch downloads and manually applies it themselves, i was always under the assumption that people let the official launcher or tweaker do it for them. not only that i dont think anyone has this patch early enough to pass it on to you to do so but i could be wrong
    I know someone who is providing manual patches for pso2, problem is, the person can't for the next patch because of a family emergency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Is there anyone else near you that plays PSO2? You can always go with an external drive and copy their pso2bin folder, then just run a Quantum check.

    -=EDIT=-
    Or maybe even copy the game on an external drive and go to a friend's house with faster internet access.
    I'd suggest against public WiFis because they're slow like old 57.6Kbps modems.
    Oh, I'll do that if I could but ever since my external drive broke I can't do it anymore :<

  7. #43647

    Default

    So for some reason I had to uninstall and re install bluestacks on my pc. I redownloaded PSO2es and now when I try to log in, it takes me to the 16 digit code page.

    I forgot the code and when I click on the buttom right option, I get no email... any help would be appreciated

  8. #43648

    Default

    What's the story with the LA here? https://youtu.be/DJTFTOUgcAE?t=1478

    Is that going to let the player use their equipped katana for the la?

    Was that part of the design contest?

  9. #43649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What's the story with the LA here? https://youtu.be/DJTFTOUgcAE?t=1478

    Is that going to let the player use their equipped katana for the la?

    Was that part of the design contest?
    Itll let you use your katana of choice
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  10. #43650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Itll let you use your katana of choice
    Inc 100mil meseta price tag

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •