Page 4368 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 336838684268431843584365436643674368436943704371437844184468 ... LastLast
Results 43,671 to 43,680 of 46801

Do I need to make a Dex mag for Phantom?

Quote Originally Posted by Munstar View Post
    Do I need to make a Dex mag for Phantom?
    its very much needed
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its very much needed
    Ok thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Unless I just can't find one, are there any Ous that are vests or small vest jackets for females?
    Not saying something exactly like this:
    Spoiler!
    , but I mean around that small without long tails or whichever around them?
    (Not the Christmas one of course due to having puffy christmassy stuff around it).
    The most non-frills vests or short jackets that I can think of are (ミニダウンベストF[Ou]) Mini Down Vest F [Ou] and (ハートエフェクタ[Ou]) Heart Effector [Ou] / (ハートエフェクタ鋼[Ou]) Heart Effector Steel [Ou].
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 27, 2019 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its very much needed
    Is it? Phantom doesn't have a compelling reason to use all three weapons like hero does

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    Is it? Phantom doesn't have a compelling reason to use all three weapons like hero does
    I'm wondering this as well, unlike hero, you can easily get away with only using one weapon for the most part. there is no detriment to sticking to only one (aside special enemies like angi) as the gauge seems to build up the same regardless, which for me i need to know because i do not feel like trying to get another mag just for dex.

So i would assume that the weapon your mag is highest in is the one that will be the strongest to use,, T-ATK- rod, R-ATK rifle. S-ATK katana, as a pure dex would mean you can switch between all for the the same stats. depending on your weapon, of course.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

from my limited experience with phantom, it's the versatility of being able to adjust to different circumstances and be useful with all of them

that, and marker accumulation varies per weapon type and marker detonation is transferable between weapons, so there's that.

I think they're all worth using to some degree, even if you plan to "main" one weapon type.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

They seem versatile enough to do everything on their own is what I mean, besides katana not being great at mobbing. You could totally main rifle or rod with a dedicated mag and not really miss out on anything. Even the different marker detonation damage doesn't matter that much, as having to switch to another weapon to detonate then switch back afterwards negates most, if not all, of the benefit.

I could be missing something, but it doesn't seem like a dex mag is necessary to me.

So for Phantom is the best stat for a mag Dex since because of the Phantom mag skill it redistributes to all attack stats?

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    So for Phantom is the best stat for a mag Dex since because of the Phantom mag skill it redistributes to all attack stats?
    technically yes, since 200DEX distributes as 200S/R/T
    but if you have a pure mag for one of the atk types and plan on maining said atk type, you may as well be set already
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead