Page 4370 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 337038704270432043604367436843694370437143724373438044204470 ... LastLast
Results 43,691 to 43,700 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They linked unlocks to Story Quests; to get the early stuff from Koffie, you need to do the first chapter of Episode 1.
    Eh? chapter 1 is all up to the end of mugatsu if i remember, are you saying sega now expects you to go that far with no mag, no sub class or anything untill you finish that? that seems excessive. any confirmation?

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    Odd question while the servers are down:
    Why do all of the PSO outfits make your character really tiny?
    Not many people had them because you needed the PSO badges or whatever and they're non-sale/tradeable, and you got them for spending real money on tickets earlier, but why do they make your character like child sized? You can sit there with the height at max (I think 202?) for male or female & then when the character exits the salon it is no taller than Xie (who's height doesn't vary? Yes she can be in heels or flats but that's not going to take a foot or two off her)

What is the point of setting the height max at like 5'5 for all HUc or RAc suits?
    What if your girl was a tall FOmarl?
    (I don't own the FOmarl, but if HUc, Rac, and HUcaseal all shrink, then....)
    Has anyone else had a tall character and it shrinks down in these retro clothes?

So I spent this money for a thing I can't use because it won't look right for no reason?

Are your characters actually casts and usually in cast parts? There's an option to set your fleshy proportions separately from your cast proportions, and the cast ouftits count as clothes (they're a single piece and can be worn by any race), not parts, so it's probably using your character's human proportions, you'd have to edit them separately. If you never wore fleshy outfits on your casts before then you may have simply not noticed.
    I personally would recommend keeping the proportions separate and just tweaking the fleshy ones, because even if you make them the same for convenience cast parts tend to scale weirdly, so the proportions you have for parts look off on a normal body, that's why they did it in the first place.
    Case and point: These are the same character.
    https://i.imgur.com/hcyWxfz.png
    https://i.imgur.com/435iMeW.png
    Last edited by Kondibon; Apr 28, 2019 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Eh? chapter 1 is all up to the end of mugatsu if i remember, are you saying sega now expects you to go that far with no mag, no sub class or anything untill you finish that? that seems excessive. any confirmation?
    No, it's just the redone introduction chapter (where you first meet Zeno). Magatsu isn't until Ep3.

EDIT: I forgot that they condensed the "chapter" numbers with the omnibus quests. But either way, it is just the redone introduction "mission" for Episode 1.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 28, 2019 at 01:38 PM.

No, it's just the redone introduction chapter (where you first meet Zeno). Magatsu isn't until Ep3.

EDIT: I forgot that they condensed the "chapter" numbers with the omnibus quests. But either way, it is just the redone introduction "mission" for Episode 1.
    well that still didn't work, i had mine all the way up to the skyscape CSs and still nothing from her, do they have a new guide to starting characters?

Ok, so, it says that to unlock the Forest ARKS Quests (which if I recall, you have to clear the first few of before you can get Koffie COs), you need to watch the scene [シオンとの出会い], which translates to "Meeting with Xion;" there isn't a scene exactl by that name in the English translation, but i believe it may be "The First Matterboard." Even if it already cleared on your account, I think you have to view it on the new character.

Ok, so, it says that to unlock the Forest ARKS Quests (which if I recall, you have to clear the first few of before you can get Koffie COs), you need to watch the scene [シオンとの出会い], which translates to "Meeting with Xion;" there isn't a scene exactl by that name in the English translation, but i believe it may be "The First Matterboard." Even if it already cleared on your account, I think you have to view it on the new character.
    Nope, did all that as well, still nothing. Surely someone has made new characters by now bcause of phantom, because no matter where i look there seems to be no updates on how new characters go now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Nope, did all that as well, still nothing. Surely someone has made new characters by now bcause of phantom, because no matter where i look there seems to be no updates on how new characters go now.
    Last thing to try, have you collected all of your Main ARKS Mission rewards on this character? I know some people were having issue with some things being locked out becuase they hadn't done that.

Last thing to try, have you collected all of your Main ARKS Mission rewards on this character? I know some people were having issue with some things being locked out becuase they hadn't done that.
    It was talk to afin..i mean i'm not beliving it was that simple or the arks missions but one of them did it. not sure what to say to that.
    actually i am almost certain it was afin because she unlocked right after talking to him, but not sure it was because all missions were exhausted or it really was just talk to him.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; Apr 28, 2019 at 02:30 PM.

Well, at least it is unlocked. I'm sure it's somehow more intuitive with the tooltips in the native Japanese.

~~~~~~

Question of my own since I was looking though the Story Quests: Is there no way to play the new introduction mission on an old character? The Episode 1 events start with Xion giving you the Matterboard, and I can't seem to find a way to view the actual intro again in mission format. I was hoping to get to see the changes they made without having to make a new character.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 28, 2019 at 02:47 PM.

R/Boost Slayer says it increases damage towards and reduces damage taken from Boosted Enemies. Which enemies are boosted? The ones with infection cores?