Page 4371 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 337138714271432143614368436943704371437243734374438144214471 ... LastLast
Results 43,701 to 43,710 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    R/Boost Slayer says it increases damage towards and reduces damage taken from Boosted Enemies. Which enemies are boosted? The ones with infection cores?
    Essentially, yes. The damage bonus applies to both red-named enemies and non-Ultimate infection cores.

i obtained a leontine certificate B from the new mission system, i was wondering how can i get more of them, someone in my team said he got 3
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i obtained a leontine certificate B from the new mission system, i was wondering how can i get more of them, someone in my team said he got 3
    It looks like 2 come from story related Main ARKS Missions and 1 from the Main ARKS Missions for getting the title for getting 2 classes to lv75.

another question about Phobos, the potential says that it increase its power when the weapon is sheathed. does this power increase only if i have the weapon currently equiped and using or it works also for weapons i have equiped but not using?

i mean, say for example i get the phobos talis for my Hr, and im currently using the sword in battle, will the talis get stronger in the meantime so that when i PA shift to it it will go full power?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    another question about Phobos, the potential says that it increase its power when the weapon is sheathed. does this power increase only if i have the weapon currently equiped and using or it works also for weapons i have equiped but not using?

i mean, say for example i get the phobos talis for my Hr, and im currently using the sword in battle, will the talis get stronger in the meantime so that when i PA shift to it it will go full power?
    It must be your active weapon to activate its potential; having it equipped but not active will not make the power increase happen, and switching away from it will make you lose any built up power. The exception is if your active weapon has the exact same potential (ie. they are both Phobos), in which case switching between them will keep the potential active.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 28, 2019 at 07:49 PM.

can anybody explain me what does the field produced by a rifle PA i forgot the name

is there anywhere other than the easter eq to kill es santorus or whatever its called for the collection file?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    is there anywhere other than the easter eq to kill es santorus or whatever its called for the collection file?
    Deus EQ.
    They also appear in Story Missions, but those don't count for CFs.

Is there any way to farm King's/Hero's Crests outside of EQs?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Essentially, yes. The damage bonus applies to both red-named enemies and non-Ultimate infection cores.
    Thank you for the confirmation.

Do we have any information yet if it's going to also help against UH infection cores? Or will those fall in the same category as Ultimate infection cores?

-=EDIT=-
    Quote Originally Posted by Endler View Post
    Is there any way to farm King's/Hero's Crests outside of EQs?
    Weekly campaigns for 70 Crests/week. For more information, check the Maintenance tabs on bumped.org .