Page 4372 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 337238724272432243624369437043714372437343744375438244224472 ... LastLast
Results 43,711 to 43,720 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It must be your active weapon to activate its potential; having it equipped but not active will not make the power increase happen, and switching away from it will make you lose any built up power. The exception is if your active weapon has the exact same potential (ie. they are both Phobos), in which case switching between them will keep the potential active.
    How does the potential work when you fight with it? 6% for 2sec, 6+14% for 14sec, 6% for 2sec, 6+14% for 14sec : this repeats itself until you stop fighting?

Ok, so I'm kinda broke, and I don't wanna stall my leveling waiting for Leontina's. What's the cheapest way to get a +35 Katana, and how much would it cost?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Ok, so I'm kinda broke, and I don't wanna stall my leveling waiting for Leontina's. What's the cheapest way to get a +35 Katana, and how much would it cost?
    not sure if this alternative its cheap or not but , get 100 hero emblems and buy a ares takt then get 999 goldania and saphard and change it to a katana with zieg .

in matter of effects thats where is gonna become expensive

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    not sure if this alternative its cheap or not but , get 100 hero emblems and buy a ares takt then get 999 goldania and saphard and change it to a katana with zieg .

I'm pretty sure takt can't be exchanged.

Well, I guess I wasn't clear. What's the cheapest way to craft a +35 Katana, and how much would it cost?

That said, what you mentioned works as pretty decent fodder.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

you cant convert tacts for other weapons HOWEVER he can feed that +35 tact to his Katana hes grinding for a free +10 grind levels on it

Well, I guess I wasn't clear. What's the cheapest way to craft a +35 Katana, and how much would it cost?

Run Easter EQ and feed the +30 weapons from the CF's to your weapons, pretty much all the EQ is good for
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Hey guys, so I did the Road to Episode 6 15* Weapon Get Campaign and got all the materials. But I honestly have no clue what I am suppose to do with them to make them into a 15* weapon (never had a 15* weapon before). Can someone please explain the steps? Thanks.

Also what 15* weapon does it make or can you choose one? According to this site (https://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-episode-6/) it just says Atlas EX which I believe is just the weapon series no?

Feeding 12*s with emper embrace fodder then feeding the 12*s to your 13* will run you maybe 5 mil for +35, which is less than 1 week's worth of arks missions on all the free character slots, and that'll probably be faster than doing collection files for the easter EQ. Having three characters is super useful for the income anyway, especially now that you can get it in less than 15 minutes per character.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Hey guys, so I did the Road to Episode 6 15* Weapon Get Campaign and got all the materials. But I honestly have no clue what I am suppose to do with them to make them into a 15* weapon (never had a 15* weapon before). Can someone please explain the steps? Thanks.

Also what 15* weapon does it make or can you choose one? According to this site (https://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-episode-6/) it just says Atlas EX which I believe is just the weapon series no?
    You'll have gotten two copies of four different gunslashes, a time reversal stone chronos, a bunch of saphard, and a bunch of goldnia.

First, for each gunslash, feed one of the copies to the other. This will raise the max grind to 35 and the element to 60. Then you need to grind all four gunslashes to +35. Once you've done that, take the val ars to zieg along with the goldnia, saphard, and time reversal stone, and do a val series upgrade to get an atlas ars. Then you take the other three gunslashes to zieg and exchange them for a lumiere stitch. Finally, exchange the atlas ars, the lumiere stitch, and 400 excubes for an atlas ars ex, which is 15*.

From there you need to pony up another 999 of the appropriate gold- material and 999 saphard to exchange the atlas ars ex for whichever of the other atlas ex weapons you want.
    Last edited by megaphone; Apr 30, 2019 at 01:20 AM.

The crit strike rings only increase the crit damage of their specific attack category, but increase the crit chance of all attacks, correct?

How far into EP6 do i need to go to obtain the weapon camo for phantom weapons?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif