Page 4378 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 337838784278432843684375437643774378437943804381438844284478 ... LastLast
Results 43,771 to 43,780 of 46801

whats the best EQ to fill up the sp sheet for the 14* weapons? it feels to me that it fill just too slow to be true, i went to a couple of runs of the seasonal EQ and that one with Mother and Deus using a 150% tri boost and a 250% exp boost and it only raised about 0.60% for each run
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    whats the best EQ to fill up the sp sheet for the 14* weapons? it feels to me that it fill just too slow to be true, i went to a couple of runs of the seasonal EQ and that one with Mother and Deus using a 150% tri boost and a 250% exp boost and it only raised about 0.60% for each run
    It gets about 0.15% per EQ run without buffs, regardless of what EQ it is. Lower level EQs give lower progress I think. The only advice I can give is (1) run EQs that can be run multiple times (like Easter) on SH with a fast group, (2) use PSO2es Collection File advancing feature (if you're lucky and get a Great Success, it may get 5%) or (3) purchase Premium (I think Premium has fill up bonus on these CFs?)

The rates are as follows at 100% RDR (ie. no boost of any kind) per XH EQ run:
    Ability Success +40%: 0.11%
    Ability Success +30%: 0.23%
    Grind Success +50%: 0.51%

Since the Ability Success +40% is the one with the lowest rate, let's just focus on that one.

Without Premium the basic formula is this: (1+additional RDR in decimal form)*0.11)
    So with a 250%RDR Booster and 50% Daily Triboost you would have:
    (1+3)*0.11=0.44

Premium will double your gain in addition to giving an additional 50%RDR
    [formula: (1.5+additional RDR in decimal form)*0.11)*2] note: it rounds down to two decimal places before doubling
    So with Premium and 250%RDR&50% Daily Triboost you get:
    ((1.5+3)*0.11)*2=0.98

With PSO2es, you will get 2.4% to one item on the sheet for a normal collect search, and 7.2% to two items with a Great Success.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 5, 2019 at 06:23 PM.

thanks for the answers so the best way would be to run SH multiple run EQs instead of XH for faster runs i see.

may i know how exactly does the PSO2es Collection File advancing feature works exactly? i havent played es in a long time, and its the first time i hear about this feature
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    thanks for the answers so the best way would be to run SH multiple run EQs instead of XH for faster runs i see.

may i know how exactly does the PSO2es Collection File advancing feature works exactly? i havent played es in a long time, and its the first time i hear about this feature
    Yes, because even though there is a slight decrease in collect rate on SH (~0.08% base rather than 0.11% from XH), if you can get more runs in, you can easily get more net collect rate in the same amount of time.

Collect Search in PSO2es is really simple, actually. You tap on the Rappy icon, then the golden sword icon, and you select one of your CF files; you will then gain a small percentage on one of the items at random on that file (you can get a higher percentage on multiple items if you get a Great Success). You get one free one a day (resetting at 5AMJST), and you can do it additional times by paying AC. Also, just note, you cannot actually get the item in PSO2es, rather, when it hits 100% it will tell you to complete it in the main game.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; May 5, 2019 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Did you claim it from the ARKS main missions on another character? Those Certificate Bs are one per account.
    Oops. Sorry for late reply. I figured out what was the problem. One missing ep3 quest title was blocking the main arks mission to progress. Once done I got the 2 missing ones

Exactly how rare is calming intent over at deus-mom? Is it a drop or a reward upon completion?

EDIT: Nevermind, finally got it after downing alot of triggers, along with my own sanity.
    Last edited by Chair; May 7, 2019 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Update

Is Ph looking to be a good sub for Te? I think Hu was best before(?) but I don't know the full reasons why to make a comparison, or if there is something I'm missing by just looking at the skill trees plainly.

Also, with the changes to Zanverse, is there *any* way to scale Zanverse damage now, or is it always 20%?

Lastly, did the Episode 6 changes to Lavis Cannon/Atlas S4 make them weak, or are they still great?

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Is Ph looking to be a good sub for Te? I think Hu was best before(?) but I don't know the full reasons why to make a comparison, or if there is something I'm missing by just looking at the skill trees plainly.

Also, with the changes to Zanverse, is there *any* way to scale Zanverse damage now, or is it always 20%?

Lastly, did the Episode 6 changes to Lavis Cannon/Atlas S4 make them weak, or are they still great?
    Te/Ph falls into the Hybrid Te category versus Te/Hu being the Melee Te combo; basically, if you want to have boosts to compounds and be able to actually use Tech damage, you would go Hybrid, but if you just want to concentrate on face-tanking and Wand wacking while throwing out basic Support Techs, you go Te/Hu.
    As for Te/Ph as a combo:
    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Ph Subclass harmonizes extremely well, even though Tech Short charge is hit or miss (in terms or Ramegid definitely a miss) but the faster Tech charge time speeds up gameplay sooooo much especially when Territory Burst Techs are concerned. Zanverse, Zondeel, S/D and so on getting all the TSC benefits without the negatives is a godsend, faster walking speed during charge time. Way less time wasted with supporting party, while still supporting party, and way more time spent dealing damage. ... Ph having Tech Charge JA Addition also free's up one SP on my Te side of things so that's nice QoL thing as well. Step Roll Advance only boosting Step by 0.13s is slightly disappointing but it's better than nothing. ...The two PP restorates stacking is just fantastic and the slightly improved PP recovery on normal attacks is welcome as well. The multipliers being a lot better when it comes to bonking but slightly lagging behind Te/Hu is a price i'm willing to pay since the good tech multipliers make up for it (even if they're not as great as Fi sub). Also not having to deal with conditionals like the Fi stances just great even if skilled players who utilized both stances will see a DPS dip going into Ph sub. Dex Mag is pretty cool, even though I think Te should have their own. It's not too much of a improvement though since you can achieve a identical effect by using T-ATK mag and dumping 30 sp into S-ATK up on Fi sub.
    Zanverse cannot be scaled in any way.

Lavis Cannon and Atlas S4 are still good becuase they have no hit-stop, which all other Wands still have.

Any other double sabers that look like swords? (Skia blade, million arthur camo etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.