Page 4380 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338038804280433043704377437843794380438143824383439044304480 ... LastLast
Results 43,791 to 43,800 of 46801

Elemental Stance, does it work for weapons and techs or just techs? Trying to find out if this would help for my Atlas Slecht's S4:Genesis Ring.

Off-topic, has translation for EP6's story started?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

recently i obtain a profound sword and a jutus sword drop from persona and enchanted forest respectively, so im now aiming to obtain 15* sword for my hero. i was wondering wich of both is faster to obtain/better for hero?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Lightstream should be the best, so as long as you haven't already used up your free circular stone just kill Dark Falz Persona 50 times total to get it from a title.

You can upgrade any Profound weapon you have at that point to Celestial and then to Lightstream (or if you're lucky, a Celestial will drop and save you time and money). It doesn't have to be a sword since you can convert any Lightstream weapon to any other once it's made (ideally you would upgrade whichever has 8 abilities). This does cost meseta (Gol materials) but may be less than dealing with upslotting and/or farming for whichever weapon types you're missing to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    recently i obtain a profound sword and a jutus sword drop from persona and enchanted forest respectively, so im now aiming to obtain 15* sword for my hero. i was wondering wich of both is faster to obtain/better for hero?
    unless you have the mats to make Lumiere sword (+35 Jutus, +35 Val, +35 Demon sword) and extra Chronos stones, I recommend going for Lightstream if you didnt already use your Amphrodite stone for something else
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Elemental Stance, does it work for weapons and techs or just techs? Trying to find out if this would help for my Atlas Slecht's S4:Genesis Ring.

It works for both weapons and techs (thus why JB can change element with their Gear and why S4: Genesis Ring exists, otherwise it would be pretty useless overall on a striking class like Bouncer).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It works for both weapons and techs (thus why JB can change element with their Gear and why S4: Genesis Ring exists, otherwise it would be pretty useless overall on a striking class like Bouncer).
    Pretty much what I assumed, just didn't want to waste my SP in case it didn't, thanks.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I got 2 questions regarding exchanges for Austere-NT materials:

When you exchange 2 Invade-NTs with Zieg for another, will it always be at grind level 30?

When you upgrade an OT Nemesis/Slave version to NT, will it be a grind level 35 (like Tokyo upgrades)?

Oceanic has his flair on EP6 and we have ours finished (until the next update). Up to you who you rather watch and see.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    When you exchange 2 Invade-NTs with Zieg for another, will it always be at grind level 30?

When you upgrade an OT Nemesis/Slave version to NT, will it be a grind level 35 (like Tokyo upgrades)?
    Yes, Invade exchanged will be at grind cap 30, unless they have changed this, which I doubt.

Yes, OT Weapons that turn into NT will have their grind cap at 35 if you select the OT weapon and not any of the others. For example if you are converting an OT Slave Sword and then have 3 other Slave NT weapons with only 31~34 and you select one of the NT fodders because it has 8s on it, it will have the grind cap of that weapon. So be cautious when it asks you what weapon abilities and attributes you want to go on the new NT weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    I got 2 questions regarding exchanges for Austere-NT materials:

yes, in total you need about 12 NT's to +35 it (or w/e the difference is of the one youre trying to cap to +35)

when you upgrade from OT to NT on Nem/Slave make you PICK the OT as the BASE (inherit) so that it will have that +35 cap, do not pick any of the NT's as a base even if it has high slots otherwise you'll end up with w/e NT you used as a base cap level. I word it this way because people in the past have made mistakes (and its stupid Sega doesnt just make it +35 anyways) trading these in
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers