Page 4385 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338538854285433543754382438343844385438643874388439544354485 ... LastLast
Results 43,841 to 43,850 of 46801

That makes sense, thanks. And how do I unlock featured quests? Google's telling me I have to do the first few quests in episode 4 and tokyo exploration, but I've done those and I still don't have them.

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    That makes sense, thanks. And how do I unlock featured quests? Google's telling me I have to do the first few quests in episode 4 and tokyo exploration, but I've done those and I still don't have them.
    You have to complete Koffie's first level cap CO on the character; this will also unlock Bonus Quests.

where can i find that patty & tea cutscene after defeating the quartz dragon? (i remember it was in the old matterboard)

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    where can i find that patty & tea cutscene after defeating the quartz dragon? (i remember it was in the old matterboard)
    If it's not in the current Story Quest scenes, you should be able to still see it in the Event Chronicle in your MyRoom; I believe most Patty and Tea scenes are under the substory section.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 12, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

What was the PP consumption threshold that would make photon reduction S2 better than flowing grace S2?

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

I've been wondering for a while, how do people do weapon switching without going into the palette? For non-heroes, I mean.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What was the PP consumption threshold that would make photon reduction S2 better than flowing grace S2?
    10pp / 4 seconds means a 10% S2 PP reduction breaks even at 25pp/second or 1500pp/minute. Good luck spending pp that fast while also generating enough pp to sustain that heavy spending for any decent length of time though. Flowing also has the benefit of always being active, even if you're charging things like hero's sword action or holding a PA.

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    I've been wondering for a while, how do people do weapon switching without going into the palette? For non-heroes, I mean.
    shortcut menu lets you choose from a set of buttons (i.e. 1-0, numpad F1-F10) for weapon palette. same with subpalette and chat commands

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    Key binds on KB or Controller
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Regarding S4:Genesis Ring, will it work better if the Guard Rings are grinded to Lv20 or does it make no difference? Asking because Pure Photon doesn't seem to grow on trees
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!