Page 4388 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 338838884288433843784385438643874388438943904391439844384488 ... LastLast
Results 43,871 to 43,880 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    How does that work exactly? 80% + 100% = 360% ? Where does that come from?
    80% increase means that for every point of PP that you'd recover without these, you now recover 1,8. Similarily, 100% increase means that for every 1.8 that you recover, you now recover 3.6. This is an increase of 260%, and the total value is at 360% of the original.

ow, I see, thanks for the answere

I need to know when did the camo *Artemis & Rapier come out? I've seen about 3 or so people running around with one, and I didn't know what it was, but I absolutely recognized Artemis from PSP2. Its rather expensive on the market, and I never saw it in a scratch before.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I need to know when did the camo *Artemis & Rapier come out? I've seen about 3 or so people running around with one, and I didn't know what it was, but I absolutely recognized Artemis from PSP2. Its rather expensive on the market, and I never saw it in a scratch before.
    Seemingly on the 16th of May, as part of the >Famitsu Magazine<

It was anounced about a month ago, here:
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/23864/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    are these hard to come by ??

So does the new expert requirement that comes next week need either or, or Both solo quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    So does the new expert requirement that comes next week need either or, or Both solo quests.
    You need both and it should be on May 28th/29th.

Planning to get Cursed Slayer Gaen, but is it a good weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    You need both and it should be on May 28th/29th.
    Yeah, i was off by a week, thanks anyway, i spent the time S ranking both, I feel this may divide the community even more and cause some rage quitters, because it was an annoying process and clearly aimed at high geared players (skill helps too..)

But on the other hand, i guess that is why it's called "expert" still, sega is going to get some backlash, More then usual anyway.

I just got into PSO2 recently and I’m having trouble buying AC. I live in the US and there’s not really an easy way for me to get some. I tried the seagm website to do the web money. But they wouldn’t accept my PayPal payment and it automatically locked me out of trying to pay through PayPal and they can’t do anything about it even though it’s from their side. So I decided I was going to try the PSO2es method but I have an iPhone. So I downloaded the Nox APP player emulator on my PC I downloaded PSO2es through the tweeker and it ran fine was even able to link my PSO2 account. I then had to make a google play account. But when trying to pay through the app it says “Error the transaction cannot be completed.” Which is weird because I added 2 credit cards, VISA and MasterCard, with accurate billing info and then I tried PayPal and that didn’t work either. I’m not sure what I need to do as everything I’ve seen online doesn’t say anything about this stuff and I need help in order to buy some AC.