Page 4396 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 339638964296434643864393439443954396439743984399440644464496 ... LastLast
Results 43,951 to 43,960 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    try delete the newest update file and re download it
    Been going on for the past few weeks, maybe even a month. I reinstalled the game entirely twice, deleted and reinstalled game guard, file checks, everything. I can play literally anything else fine except this game. I wasn't even in the game for 10 minutes today before being 630'd so I can't even do the stupid EQ.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

doing the mom and trigger I realized that I could use more PP. Sitting at 153 at the moment. How else can I make it get to 200??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    doing the mom and trigger I realized that I could use more PP. Sitting at 153 at the moment. How else can I make it get to 200??
    It depends on the units you choose. On average, you'll want 12-15PP affix per unit and on your weapon to reach that amount of PP.
    But for that, your units require to have at least a latent +10PP bonus already (it's not very rare).
    Finding the right affixes is then a matter of budget, your patience with Dudu and the affix simulator.
    Last edited by Arada; May 29, 2019 at 06:55 AM.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    PP Drink is a cheap way for +20 PP. Otherwise you'd want to affix more PP on your weapons and units while balancing out damage still.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Been going on for the past few weeks, maybe even a month. I reinstalled the game entirely twice, deleted and reinstalled game guard, file checks, everything. I can play literally anything else fine except this game. I wasn't even in the game for 10 minutes today before being 630'd so I can't even do the stupid EQ.
    Sounds like your route to sega's servers are pure ass.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    1) Do you connect to your router with Ethernet or WiFi? If on WiFi, check if you can connect temporarily through cable to confirm it is not an issue with that.
    2a) Try to lower some graphic details, especially how many other models are loaded in your surrounding area down to 5. Maybe the game crashes while timing out trying to load many files at the same time.
    2b) Slightly related and especially if the game is installed on non-SSD drive; try to defragment the partition you have the game installed in. This shouldn't be a problem because I have played from old IDE drive without issues.
    2c) Also slightly related to the above, try to disable your antivirus realtime protection while playing. Enable Game Mode if your antivirus supports it. Check to see that Windows doesn't decide to do its stuff while playing.

How does that katana pose LA work? How do you change the katana used? Can swords be used instead?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 29, 2019 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How does that katana pose LA work? How do you change the katana used? Can swords be used instead?
    From my understanding it uses the model of the current katana equipped (doesnt work in shop preview). If you're using any other weapon / no katana it'll default to the 1* katana model
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Can anyone translate what the exquisite stuffed and steady parfait do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Can anyone translate what the exquisite stuffed and steady parfait do?

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Pet_Candy#Parfaits
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯