Page 4398 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 339838984298434843884395439643974398439944004401440844484498 ... LastLast
Results 43,971 to 43,980 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Easiest way is pso2es with paypal, it's also very cheap unlike expensive af webmoney and similar.
    All you need is to use an address in japan for the google account you use to play pso2es and it will convert all the values automatically.

That aside, what is the English name for S3:時流の勇 and where can you get it?
    It's the one that casts Shifta at regular intervals, presumably at the users current level of the tech?
    I have es on my phone and I buy AC with my card like normal, no JP information needed and yes its cheaper to buy through es than a mark-up site that sells webmoney cards

its in UH fields I believe and I would assume so, naturally you would just grab Shifta Lv17 from the cube shop anyways
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What's the difference between Glance of Darkness and the Plus version?

Quote Originally Posted by Endler View Post
    What's the difference between Glance of Darkness and the Plus version?
    Most likely bigger numbers on that megid damage
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Which techs does JB Bo/Ph use for gear building?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Default Server side Issue?

Hello everyone.
    I'v been experiencing many trouble all afternoon (Europe) and am starting to worry, because I have a friend who is playing just fine.

Could someone please let me know if he's having issues as well, wich would confirm to me that I just need to be patient, and that there's probably nothing wrong with my client/connection.

------------------------------------------------

Tweaker has no error and can see the servers online.
    Servers sometimes showing Green, sometime Grayed (Unknown) with still the possiblity to try to log in wich sometimes get me to Character Select (I can see my Character Model).
    Many 249 Errors.
    Many Time out Errors.
    Several 630 Errors/Disconnections.

But still the ability to play a little in early afternoon (before it started to act up), and had the ability to get through the loading screens and character selection at least once or twice in the several hours after that. In game was extreme lag, but I was still able to use my Support Partner, sell a few items to NPC, before getting 630 again.

We are 2 hours past the big Emergency Quest if i'm not mistaken, so i'm starting to worry again. It would be great if someone experiencing the same issues could give me his thoughts. The 249 Error is scaring me a little. If I didn't manage to log in at least once (several hours after my first disconnection this early afternoon, wich occured with active play in exploration, not just lobby or room), I would be so sure i'm banned for playing outside of Japan.

Sorry if I missjudge to post here. Since it might be related to a high activity with the new EQ and all, I wasn't sure I should make a whole thread in Technical Issues. Also i'll edit this post later if things get better.

Thanks !

Howdy. So. I was thinking about finally giving my Atlas Eyth EX the 8 Slot Treatment:
    Sooo is there a way to get a 100% Chance to upslot to 8 Slots?
    My calculations only bring me to 90% Upslot rate during Boost Week. The idea being this Affix

Of course I would love if I could upslot with this setup from the get go but thats highly unlikely. Also no HP&PP3 because not enough money.

Or should I simply start farming another Lumiere and get myself a new Atlas with 8 Slots from the get go? I would hate to do that but would in a pinch.

Unable to connect to game today. ISP is Verizon. Is there a built-in vpn of sorts in tweaked to fix this problem with a click?

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    That aside, what is the English name for S3:時流の勇 and where can you get it?
    It's the one that casts Shifta at regular intervals, presumably at the users current level of the tech?
    Flowing courage. Armada.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareDust View Post
    Howdy. So. I was thinking about finally giving my Atlas Eyth EX the 8 Slot Treatment:
    My calculations only bring me to 90% Upslot rate during Boost Week. The idea being this Affix

Of course I would love if I could upslot with this setup from the get go but thats highly unlikely. Also no HP&PP3 because not enough money.

Or should I simply start farming another Lumiere and get myself a new Atlas with 8 Slots from the get go? I would hate to do that but would in a pinch.
    Well for one you would need your other fodders at 8 slot too which with or without 10% boost week is a huge pain in the pass. However you will not be able to get a 100% upslot to 8s, it won't happen and will be solely on RNG so if all your fodder (and your base weapon) happen to be 8's already, 100% across the board is of course doable. Naturally you'll want to use weapons with SAFs on them to make the process a bit less painful.

If you're really intending to do that exact affix above (you can do something better tho) here are some fodder if you have any spares:

Slave NT series: Spirita 6 -> 7+ PP
    Tokyo/Yamato Collection: Stamina 5 -> 70+ HP (Stam 6 is only on the new 15* DS Utimate Chain)
    Dim series: Atk 6 -> +45 atk
    Recommend just adding Apprentice soul really or if you got Ray fodder than Astral Soul which offers more benefits
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareDust View Post

upslot with fodder. don't affix and upslot in 1 step. during a boost week upslotting from 7s to 8s with 4 ssa's isn't TOO bad. (not fun mind you, but doable). just use 100% success stuff like pow 1/tech 1/empe embrace/etc. and 40% affix helpers.that way you'll just have to worry about failures on 4 of the 8 slots, and if that happens, you just try it again and lost nothing of value.

once you're at 8s, then you just do your final affixing without having to upslot. also, that affixing is REALLY bad. like, total trainwreck.do you have any s1 augmented intent from the last lq left over? if not, you're going to want to use either double-edge or skilled strike (and on a te, you can get decent crit rates with shifta critical, fury critical [or critical stream if you're te/ph], and the crit ring)

additionally, you're affixing literally 0 attack outside of ares the soul. do ares the soul / pow 4 / persona (or elder) rev / elegant pow for your 4 non-ssa slots. your mp will thank you for not being useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Unable to connect to game today. ISP is Verizon. Is there a built-in vpn of sorts in tweaked to fix this problem with a click?

same (also verizon). was on late last night with no issues, woke up this morning and armada was unplayable, expected it would get better after the eq... it didn't. on pc, i can't log on at all. on ps4, i can log on, but it's absurdly laggy (like, when you're in the warp room for armada by the time the game finally moves you from the warp to the area where something happens the rest of party has already cleared the first room)