Page 4399 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 339938994299434943894396439743984399440044014402440944494499 ... LastLast
Results 43,981 to 43,990 of 46801

How do I upload a video to this site without a Youtube link? Youtube won't process the video even though its a poor quality three minute video in an mpg4 format.

EDIT: Nevermind, YouTube finally processed it. Took forever for such a short video.
    Last edited by RibbonSoft; Jun 2, 2019 at 06:24 PM.

PAs from subpalette does not affect the normal attack sequence

Normally, when PA is used from weapon palette:
    n1 > PA > n3

But from subpalette it is like this
    n1 > PA > n2

Its like it is being treated like a tech. Is this a bug? I hope it is.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    upslot with fodder. don't affix and upslot in 1 step. during a boost week upslotting from 7s to 8s with 4 ssa's isn't TOO bad. (not fun mind you, but doable). just use 100% success stuff like pow 1/tech 1/empe embrace/etc. and 40% affix helpers.that way you'll just have to worry about failures on 4 of the 8 slots, and if that happens, you just try it again and lost nothing of value.

once you're at 8s, then you just do your final affixing without having to upslot. also, that affixing is REALLY bad. like, total trainwreck.do you have any s1 augmented intent from the last lq left over? if not, you're going to want to use either double-edge or skilled strike (and on a te, you can get decent crit rates with shifta critical, fury critical [or critical stream if you're te/ph], and the crit ring)

additionally, you're affixing literally 0 attack outside of ares the soul. do ares the soul / pow 4 / persona (or elder) rev / elegant pow for your 4 non-ssa slots. your mp will thank you for not being useless.
    1. I also have the same problem and am trying to fix it too lol.. HELP US!!!! (question number 2 below the picture)

Spoiler!

2. If the boss mobs are not chasing me and its chasing ( aggro issue ) someone else that means I HAVE TO PLAY CHASE instead.
    My problem : I will might be taking more damage as I might smack into the incoming attacks while chasing it.
    Anyways around this ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jun 3, 2019 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    1. I also have the same problem and am trying to fix it too lol.. HELP US!!!! (question number 2 below the picture)

Spoiler!

like you said, it's the same thing as the other guy. when you upslot, there is an upslot penalty that applies to everything but ssa's (which is why ssa's are some awesome when you're upslotting weapons). that penalty is a constant, so if the penalty going from 4s -> 5s is 40%, and the affixes you select normally all have 70% success rates, they'd drop to 30%. (and if they normally have 100% success, they'd drop to 60%).

because of this, you want to ALWAYS be upslotting with stuff that has a 100% success rate such as the unselected react 1 that you have in your image. instead of using what you're using right now, find some generic 6s+ weapons and use 2 of those as fodder (always a minimum of 2, and usually exactly 2 when upslotting because it's the price difference between paying 50k or 350k meseta). choose your 4 ssa's and then something like arm1 pow 1 react 1. (any 3 100% success affixes are fine. other examples are blow resist, empe embrace, any of the various rappy fevers, etc.). do NOT use your elegant pow at this step. you never want to be using an add item at the same time you're upslotting unless it's adding an ssa. you'll lose your apprentice soul and persona rev along the way, but this isn't a big deal because

1. apprentice soul isn't good, you should be using ares the soul instead (made from using historia soul and a compound soul)
    2. persona rev is cheap. you can pick one up at 8s for around 100k.

once you have your weapon up to the desired number of slots, THEN you use your add item. for the weapon you're currently doing, what i'd recommend is upslotting with junk to 8 slots then making

* 4 ssa's
    * ares the soul
    * pow 4
    * persona reverie
    * elegant pow

for the ssa's, i'd consider swapping out the s1 sturdy intent for something a little more unconditional (have any augmented intents from the last lq? that's an unconditional 4% at 8s). if you don't have augmented intend, skilled strike 1 will give you a 3% boost that should be effectively unconditional if that sword is for an hr, which i'm assuming it is.

for the s2, you shouldn't need wise skill if you're playing hr. you should naturally be able to crit everything without that, meaning you can use a skilled strike or skilled strike 2 here for an extra 3 or 4% damage.

your s3 is already skilled strike, this is perfect

(i'm actually TERRIBLE at reading kanji, is that s4 vampiric strike? if so, that's what you want)

if you're not wearing a crit ring for striking, you absolutely want that. this is a huge part of why you can skip things like wise skill and still hit crits on every attack.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    2. If the boss mobs are not chasing me and its chasing ( aggro issue ) someone else that means I HAVE TO PLAY CHASE instead.
    My problem : I will might be taking more damage as I might smack into the incoming attacks while chasing it.
    Anyways around this ??
    all you can really do is

1. hit harder so you have aggro

2. get to the monster quicker (use safoie, il zonde, vapor bullet, etc.)

quick update from yesterday, verizon issues appear to be fixed now. game is back to normal today.

Quote Originally Posted by igokk331 View Post
    PAs from subpalette does not affect the normal attack sequence

Normally, when PA is used from weapon palette:
    n1 > PA > n3

But from subpalette it is like this
    n1 > PA > n2

Its like it is being treated like a tech. Is this a bug? I hope it is.
    PAs in subpalette are working exactly like techs in subpalette. Techs affect normal attack sequences if put on main palette and they don't if put on subpalette. So this works as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    Flowing courage. Armada.
    Thanks.
    Wasn't sure if that is correct cause bumped doesn't always use the same translation as arks layer and I couldn't find anything in the shop.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

watch out, he might block you for being a "smart ass who thinks they know more than the devs".
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    watch out, he might block you for being a "smart ass who thinks they know more than the devs".
    ive been blocked by Takemi already, its a blessing in disguise in all honesty
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    PAs in subpalette are working exactly like techs in subpalette. Techs affect normal attack sequences if put on main palette and they don't if put on subpalette. So this works as intended.
    Sigh. I was hoping this wasn't the case since my brain has been trained to treat PAs as part of the normal attack combo since the game release. Oh well, I guess I just have to somehow get used to it. Thanks.