Page 4404 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 340439044304435443944401440244034404440544064407441444544504 ... LastLast
Results 44,031 to 44,040 of 46801
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Yes, all dim weapons are 14 star, you can even buy them in player shops.
    was correcting their mistake, i know what they are.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    the process to level up to +35 requires you grind to +10, unlock its lv.1 potential, then grind to +20, unlock its lv.2 potential, then +30, lv.3 potential, THEN +35.

edit: also dim is 14*?

in regards to second question, it depends - if you were around for the easter quest (which i'm guessing you weren't), the collection file weapons were the best way. You'd get a free +30 weapon per file completed, and each of those would put you over to the next max. amount (aka 1 weapon for 10/20/30/35, each).

now that that's not an option, it depends on what your situation is in regards to money/lambda grinder availability

the "easiest" way for someone with few lambda grinders is the nox method, which is grinding noxes up to +30ish and then feeding those into the weapon you want to get +35'd

the more efficient method is typically just feeding the emper embrace weapons directly into the main weapon, but requires more lambda grinders iirc.
    Should this entire process cost 25 million? I bought +20 12's out of pocket as raising the 12's was costing me millions anyway.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

was correcting their mistake, i know what they are.
    lol, the way you posted that part made it seem like you were confused your self.

Quote Originally Posted by kongajinken View Post
    Should this entire process cost 25 million? I bought +20 12's out of pocket as raising the 12's was costing me millions anyway.
    that seems... far more expensive than i remember

but i also don't know what kind of prices you're buying things at

tl;dr no, i don't think it should cost that much, but maybe someone with more experience should be able to give you an actual number.

It shouldn't cost more that ~10-15 million; +30 12*s usually are 1.5 to 2 million, and you can also add in some Grind Great Success +100% items for +10 to +20 and +20 to +30 which are usually less than 500k, so you would only need 4 or 5 +30 12*s. Though it could cost a little more becuase Dims are 14*s.

Also, if you have any Leotina Certificates, you can get some +30 Rays to use for the grinding.

tl;dr no, i don't think it should cost that much, but maybe someone with more experience should be able to give you an actual number.
    I bought +20 12*'s for 1.5 million each (since grinding them was costing me 100k for a couple levels anyway). But they're only giving me 6-7 levels, and if I'm correct in that unlocking a weapons potential reverts it back to no stars. Than this is going to cost me about 20+ of them.

It means he's buying them at inflated prices.. they should not cost anywhere near that much. i know i see +30s go for 2.2-3 mil a peice. and +20 maybe a mil, i mean it's much cheaper to just buy an ungrinded nox and start from there,

I bought +20 12*'s for 1.5 million each (since grinding them was costing me 100k for a couple levels anyway). But they're only giving me 6-7 levels, and if I'm correct in that unlocking a weapons potential reverts it back to no stars. Than this is going to cost me about 20+ of them.
    Edit: Yea i highly recommend you don't go that route. yes it's quicker but that bill racks up fast. (well i guess you already found out) if you aren't in a huge rush i would just farm the fodder.

... and if I'm correct in that unlocking a weapons potential reverts it back to no stars...
    NTs don't drop down to +0 when you unlock the potential.
    It goes 1 to 10, unlock potential lv1, 10 to 20, unlock potential lv2, 20 to 30, unlock potential lv3, 30 to 35.

Unlocking potential doesn't affect your grind for NT, only OT.

Thanks for all the quick replies everyone. Much appreciated.