Page 4416 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 341639164316436644064413441444154416441744184419442644664516 ... LastLast
Results 44,151 to 44,160 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    nice one BUT some things like reveries take like 3 to show up on the list so how do I work this out. Again this is unit affixing

edit: I chceked out a previous post in the finds section and yes they did manage to affix out 200+ stat damage but FOR ONE stat only.
    isit possible to make it +200 for all ??
    Here is a recipe for 6s 205 All-ATK. This is 100% in the last step and does not require boost week, but it would cost an insane amount of meseta to setup, probably on the order of billions.

You can get 210-ATK by substituting Ether Factor for Doom Break II. You lose the 100% guarantee in the final step, though. This recipe is only for the criminally insane.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Very likely to be something like this: http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/...TK06&o=A06.B16
    Oh, thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Here is a recipe for 6s 205 All-ATK. This is 100% in the last step and does not require boost week, but it would cost an insane amount of meseta to setup, probably on the order of billions.

You can get 210-ATK by substituting Ether Factor for Doom Break II. You lose the 100% guarantee in the final step, though. This recipe is only for the criminally insane.
    I'm currently preparing a 5 slots like this: Ex Ares Soul + Mana Reverie + Ether Factor + Crack V + Elegant Stamina.
    With where I'm at currently and what remains to be done, I think all 3 armors will cost around 650-700M, for info.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    is there any source of reading translated weapon descriptions?
    bump with this, want to read a couple of weapon descriptions since swiki just crops the in game text
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

what is the maximum range distance for the tails teleporting action?
    also I note that we have to charge that in order to use the teleport, anyways to reduce the charge time ???

recently started to play PSO2es and i have a big question : its possible to play es and the main game at the same time but with diferent characters ?

next question its about quick search in es ; whats the stuff before the free fields gathering ,does anybody knows the list or where i can find it?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    recently started to play PSO2es and i have a big question : its possible to play es and the main game at the same time but with different characters ?
    The way sega sends updates to your account from pso2es makes it impossible to use multiple characters simultaneously.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    The way sega sends updates to your account from pso2es makes it impossible to use multiple characters simultaneously.
    well i suspected that but i didnt question that until this morning because i notice just when an EQ ends in the main game , a EQ apear in es ver.

it was suspicious O_o

well for quick search im gonna be more specific , what are the orange stones ? there is plenty of those in the main game that i dont know which are the ones in es.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    well for quick search im gonna be more specific , what are the orange stones ? there is plenty of those in the main game that i dont know which are the ones in es.
    The top three Quick Search areas are EQ areas (ARKS Ship wreckage, Top of Yggdrasil (Deus), and Phantom Pillar (Mother)).
    The next three are the Ultimate areas.
    The one right before Forest, but after the Ultimate areas seems to be Kuron, but for normal drops rather than Gathering materials.
    https://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php? クイック探索
    The orange Stones you are seeing are Ares Stones from Ult. Amduscia and Chandra Stones from Kuron.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 24, 2019 at 01:27 PM.

Got a question about (De)merit Value boosters and the pa craft equivalent.
    Do they simply make the rng re-roll if the value is below the threshold or do they decrease the pool of possible values and thus actually increase the chance of getting higher results?

I.e. if I use a Merit Value +70% item does that means the rng rerolls everything below 70% merit or does it means it calculates the random number with 70 as minimum?
    In the latter case the 10 in 100 chance of getting the 90%+ merit I want becomes a 10 in 30 chance and is far more likely but in the first case the chances stay the same and it just means I won't get a totally s*** craft.