Page 4417 of 4467 FirstFirst ... 3417391743174367440744144415441644174418441944204427 ... LastLast
Results 44,161 to 44,170 of 44667
  1. #44161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    is there any site where I can find .fhp files ( character creator files ) or what I call templates ?

    [snip]
    Here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3427289

    There are more, you need to check the thread.

  2. #44162

    Default

    what is the exact title do I get once I clear DF Persona EQ 50 times? how do I check if I have cleared the EQ that many?

  3. #44163

    Default

    Isn't there a way to craft a weapon to be equipped by all jobs? i don't seem to remember.

  4. #44164
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Isn't there a way to craft a weapon to be equipped by all jobs? i don't seem to remember.
    It only works when Extending Old Type weapons up to 11* rarity. Basically when extending the weapon you desire, you either use as Support Item a consumable that allows the extension to modify the weapon to be used by another classes of your liking, or you try against RNG to have the extension automatically make the weapon usable by All Classes

  5. #44165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It only works when Extending Old Type weapons up to 11* rarity. Basically when extending the weapon you desire, you either use as Support Item a consumable that allows the extension to modify the weapon to be used by another classes of your liking, or you try against RNG to have the extension automatically make the weapon usable by All Classes
    Meh, so does this mean MKB is forever fighter only?

  6. #44166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BortaMagaNFS View Post
    what is the exact title do I get once I clear DF Persona EQ 50 times? how do I check if I have cleared the EQ that many?
    I don't know what it is translated as, but it is under the Quest titles section, subsection Quest Clear. As far as I know, there is no definite way to know how many times you have run the EQ, unless you have not spent your Weapon Form tickets or received any from anything other than the [Persona] EQ, in which case you can just divide your total number of them by 6 to figure out how many XH runs you have done.


  7. #44167
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Meh, so does this mean MKB is forever fighter only?
    MKB = Monkey King Bar? If so, then you can make it all class, because it is 7* Old Type. Just keep Extending until you get it so.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jun 15, 2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Wrong rarity

  8. #44168
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Meh, so does this mean MKB is forever fighter only?
    If you're just interested in the skin then you can just use appearance change passes to make the blood Double Sabers look like it. If you want it for the potential, then just get it to level 3 and bring it to Zieg, he gives you a charm that lets it work by just being in your inventory.

  9. #44169

    Default

    So I got this game in January but my school life got a little too hard and I ended up not being able to play for the last 3 or so months. When I try to log in it says I need an email authentication key but no email gets sent, when I hit resend it just kicks me out. Anyone have this happen after the last few updates and know what I need to do to fix it?

  10. #44170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    So I got this game in January but my school life got a little too hard and I ended up not being able to play for the last 3 or so months. When I try to log in it says I need an email authentication key but no email gets sent, when I hit resend it just kicks me out. Anyone have this happen after the last few updates and know what I need to do to fix it?
    Is this on a different computer than the last time you logged in in January?


Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •