Page 4421 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 342139214321437144114418441944204421442244234424443144714521 ... LastLast
Results 44,201 to 44,210 of 46801

Maybe I'm blind but I can't see current gathering / fishing stamina in the new main menu or any menu for that matter, where you can see these stats ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Maybe I'm blind but I can't see current gathering / fishing stamina in the new main menu or any menu for that matter, where you can see these stats ingame?
    It's a toggle in Basic Settings now ("Display Simple Gathering Information") with the default being "Hide":

So question on S4 ability~~

Currently on the way to make a Lightstream Rod(20 more persona or 2 million more AIS Space point) and Altas Ex rod(Still need 40+ of the booster)

I currently play Phantom, I still play Fo/Te or Fo/Ph(Depending on mood)

For the Atlas Ex, should I keep the S4 ablility that boost Fo Element COnversion(Weapon is 8s with S1~S4 and ok stat stuff)
    Or should I swap it to another S4 slot, since then Phantom can then use it too?

People seem to say S4:Vampiric Strike or S4:Radiant Response ?

How much damange would I lose to swich to those two S4?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So question on S4 ability~~

Currently on the way to make a Lightstream Rod(20 more persona or 2 million more AIS Space point) and Altas Ex rod(Still need 40+ of the booster)

I currently play Phantom, I still play Fo/Te or Fo/Ph(Depending on mood)

For the Atlas Ex, should I keep the S4 ablility that boost Fo Element COnversion(Weapon is 8s with S1~S4 and ok stat stuff)
    Or should I swap it to another S4 slot, since then Phantom can then use it too?

People seem to say S4:Vampiric Strike or S4:Radiant Response ?

How much damange would I lose to swich to those two S4?
    Due to the way that they buffed off-element tech use with Elemental Conversion, the damage multiplier difference is 3% between on- and off-element (as opposed to the 15% difference it was before), so that is how much you would lose from from not using the Rod's S4, but you would be getting utility for both FO and PH rather than just a damage boost for FO by going with one of the others.

Before I swapped it for a Lightstream, I had Radiant Resolve on my Atlas Ex Rod, and with 200PP I found it to help quite nicely with PP management (only 8% at that amount of PP, sure, but it applies to Natural and Attack PP recovery as well as PP cost reduction), and of course Vampiric Strike is great at keeping you alive, especially if you use multi-hit Techs or are using Zanverse in an MPA, though it is less must-have on a Rod since a tap-Resta can usually heal you to full.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 3, 2019 at 01:08 AM.

Its boost week.. eh any free ability boosters like +45 % ?? I have not received one yet or is there none this round ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 3, 2019 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Its boost week.. eh any free ability boosters like +45 % ?? I have not received one yet or is there none this round ??
    Its an 8 day login bonus. Assuming you logged in everyday, you should get a +45% in a few hours

why material storage can only store one stack of 65000 excube is this a bug? so weird when they give 2500 store space but allow just one stack :/

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    why material storage can only store one stack of 65000 excube is this a bug? so weird when they give 2500 store space but allow just one stack :/
    It's probably just the way that material storage was coded up. In exchange for having a 65000 stack size, it only allows one stack, like one array space per material.

But wow, 65000 excubes? Maybe you should post that in the Finds/Accomplishments thread, lol. I doubt I will ever have that problem.

Maybe you can reduce that stack by spending some and stocking up on Ability +40% items.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

after this boost week, when will be the next boost week