Page 4429 of 4493 FirstFirst ... 34293929432943794419442644274428442944304431443244394479 ... LastLast
Results 44,281 to 44,290 of 44922
  1. #44281

    Default

    Is putting Phrase Decay on LS Rifle (with the intention of taking advantage of Ph Jellen / Ranger Jellen) yay or nay? Also, is Flowing Grace good enough to use on FoTe weapon to warrant upslotting from 7s to 8s (have Tech Boost and Vital Intent on the other slots + the minimum 200 tatk on rest of slots)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

  2. #44282

    Default

    Maybe I'm blind but I can't see current gathering / fishing stamina in the new main menu or any menu for that matter, where you can see these stats ingame?

  3. #44283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Maybe I'm blind but I can't see current gathering / fishing stamina in the new main menu or any menu for that matter, where you can see these stats ingame?
    It's a toggle in Basic Settings now ("Display Simple Gathering Information") with the default being "Hide":


  4. #44284

  5. #44285

    Default

    So question on S4 ability~~

    Currently on the way to make a Lightstream Rod(20 more persona or 2 million more AIS Space point) and Altas Ex rod(Still need 40+ of the booster)

    I currently play Phantom, I still play Fo/Te or Fo/Ph(Depending on mood)

    For the Atlas Ex, should I keep the S4 ablility that boost Fo Element COnversion(Weapon is 8s with S1~S4 and ok stat stuff)
    Or should I swap it to another S4 slot, since then Phantom can then use it too?

    People seem to say S4:Vampiric Strike or S4:Radiant Response ?

    How much damange would I lose to swich to those two S4?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2


    Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

  6. #44286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So question on S4 ability~~

    Currently on the way to make a Lightstream Rod(20 more persona or 2 million more AIS Space point) and Altas Ex rod(Still need 40+ of the booster)

    I currently play Phantom, I still play Fo/Te or Fo/Ph(Depending on mood)

    For the Atlas Ex, should I keep the S4 ablility that boost Fo Element COnversion(Weapon is 8s with S1~S4 and ok stat stuff)
    Or should I swap it to another S4 slot, since then Phantom can then use it too?

    People seem to say S4:Vampiric Strike or S4:Radiant Response ?

    How much damange would I lose to swich to those two S4?
    Due to the way that they buffed off-element tech use with Elemental Conversion, the damage multiplier difference is 3% between on- and off-element (as opposed to the 15% difference it was before), so that is how much you would lose from from not using the Rod's S4, but you would be getting utility for both FO and PH rather than just a damage boost for FO by going with one of the others.

    Before I swapped it for a Lightstream, I had Radiant Resolve on my Atlas Ex Rod, and with 200PP I found it to help quite nicely with PP management (only 8% at that amount of PP, sure, but it applies to Natural and Attack PP recovery as well as PP cost reduction), and of course Vampiric Strike is great at keeping you alive, especially if you use multi-hit Techs or are using Zanverse in an MPA, though it is less must-have on a Rod since a tap-Resta can usually heal you to full.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 3, 2019 at 01:08 AM.


  7. #44287

    Default

    Its boost week.. eh any free ability boosters like +45 % ?? I have not received one yet or is there none this round ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 3, 2019 at 07:40 AM.

  8. #44288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Its boost week.. eh any free ability boosters like +45 % ?? I have not received one yet or is there none this round ??
    Its an 8 day login bonus. Assuming you logged in everyday, you should get a +45% in a few hours

  9. #44289

    Default

    why material storage can only store one stack of 65000 excube is this a bug? so weird when they give 2500 store space but allow just one stack :/

  10. #44290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    why material storage can only store one stack of 65000 excube is this a bug? so weird when they give 2500 store space but allow just one stack :/
    It's probably just the way that material storage was coded up. In exchange for having a 65000 stack size, it only allows one stack, like one array space per material.

    But wow, 65000 excubes? Maybe you should post that in the Finds/Accomplishments thread, lol. I doubt I will ever have that problem.

    Maybe you can reduce that stack by spending some and stocking up on Ability +40% items.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •