Page 4437 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 343739374337438744274434443544364437443844394440444744874537 ... LastLast
Results 44,361 to 44,370 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    is there a way to change the arks id?
    Your Player ID, yes; you can change it using AC from the Start Menu (ie. The screen that you go to after logging in). This does not change your SEGA ID, though (ie. Your login name). I do not believe there is a way to change your SEGA ID, but if there is, it would be somewhere on the SEGA ID site.

Left thumstick on my Xbox1 controller switches between walking and running while I lean upward on the thumbstick. Don't have this problem when I use it playing Borderlands 2 at all but only Pso2. I switched lockon button (LT) for Autorun to get around it but it's still annoying. I don't think it's broken but soemthing is up. Any reason why this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Left thumstick on my Xbox1 controller switches between walking and running while I lean upward on the thumbstick. Don't have this problem when I use it playing Borderlands 2 at all but only Pso2. I switched lockon button (LT) for Autorun to get around it but it's still annoying. I don't think it's broken but soemthing is up. Any reason why this is happening.
    I'm not sure what you are describing as a problem. With a controller on PSO2, the normal, intended behavior is that a light tilt of the thumbstick is walk, while fully tilting it sends you into run. Keep in mind that if you aren't using a controller, you can't go walking speed at all, it is always running with WASD.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 25, 2019 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm not sure what you are describing as a problem. With a controller on PSO2, the normal, intended behavior is that a light tilt of the thumbstick is walk, while fully tilting it sends you into run. Keep in mind that if you aren't using a controller, you can't go walking speed at all, it is always running with WASD.
    Should have been more clear: when trying to run with gamepad, My character will run, walk and sometimes stutter in place. My same gamepad for BL2 rarely if at all does this.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Should have been more clear: when trying to run with gamepad, My character will run, walk and sometimes stutter in place. My same gamepad for BL2 rarely if at all does this.
    Ah, now that is an issue. Have you tried to use the in-game calibration?

Due to stupid google authenticator i am unable to obtain an OTP to log in with, can i possibly use another authenticator to set up PSO 2?

How to make 4s Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Mana Reverie, Crack V ? saw this units multiple times, but cant figure out how to do it.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Ah, now that is an issue. Have you tried to use the in-game calibration?
    No, not at this moment. I completely forgot about that feature in the game (Only used it once before my entire time playing this game). I'll look it up thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    How to make 4s Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Mana Reverie, Crack V ? saw this units multiple times, but cant figure out how to do it.
    Probably something like this
    Spoiler!

Take note that the pass rate is extremely low so you will need multiple 4s protects
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.