Page 4439 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 343939394339438944294436443744384439444044414442444944894539 ... LastLast
Results 44,381 to 44,390 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    For a Bo/Hu with Atlas DB, out of these only two, which would be the best S1:

S1: Skilled Strike
    or
    S1: Wise Skill

??
    Bo/Hu can get 100% Crit from Stance Criticals on both Trees (25%+25%), Critical Field (30%)[With Field Remain's buff, you can basically keep Crit Field's effect active 100% of the time], and R/Crit Strike Striking (20%), so Wise Skill really has no use for you. You can even save 2SP from a Stance Crit skill since you also have your natural 5% Crit.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 26, 2019 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Bo/Hu can get 100% Crit from Stance Criticals on both Trees (25%+25%), Critical Field (30%)[With Field Remain's buff, you can basically keep Crit Field's effect active 100% of the time], and R/Crit Strike Striking (20%), so Wise Skill really has no use. You can even save 2SP from a Stance Crit skill since you also have your natural 5% Crit.
    Thanks. =)
    Aside from Augment Intent, that costs a finger and an eye, what do you suggest?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Thanks. =)
    Aside from Augment Intent, that costs a finger and an eye, what do you suggest?
    If you really want that 1% damage over Skilled Strike's 3%, I believe Double-Edged Sword might be relatively inexpensive since it drops from a Capsule now, and Bo/Hu should be tanky enough to make up for the 8% Damage Taken. (Mind, I haven't checked SSA prices in a while)
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 26, 2019 at 06:08 PM.

If you really want that 1% damage over Skilled Strike's 3%, I believe Double-Edged Sword might be relatively inexpensive since it drops from a Capsule now, and Bo/Hu should be tanky enough to make up for the 8% Damage Taken. (Mind, I haven't checked SSA prices in a while)
    Hmmm...

Right now, I have:

S2: Skilled Strike
    S3: Skilled Strike
    S4: Vamp.

S4 is not to touch, S3 should be good, because +4%, but the other 2 seem redundant to me... Hence why I was thinking about changing them...
    Maybe change S2 instead of S1?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."

Hmmm...

Right now, I have:

S2: Skilled Strike
    S3: Skilled Strike
    S4: Vamp.

S4 is not to touch, S3 should be good, because +4%, but the other 2 seem redundant to me... Hence why I was thinking about changing them...
    Maybe change S2 instead of S1?
    If we are just talking about damage SSA's then the only S2 that I know of that can give you 4% over Skilled Strike's 3% is Skilled Strike 2, which I believe is really expensive.

If we are just talking about damage SSA's then the only S2 that I know of that can give you 4% over Skilled Strike's 3% is Skilled Strike 2, which I believe is really expensive.
    Ok, so those are my only options? xDD

S1: Augment Intent OR S1: Double-Edged Sword (maybe)
    s2: Skilled Strike 2

xDDD Might as well keep it like that, no? LOL

Ok, so those are my only options? xDD

S1: Augment Intent OR S1: Double-Edged Sword (maybe)
    s2: Skilled Strike 2

xDDD Might as well keep it like that, no? LOL
    You do have other options for the 4% S1, but they are conditional as well:
    Powering Intent: 4% against Sub-bosses and Bosses
    Rupturing Intent: 4% against Breakable parts (does not work with Break SD Bonus)
    Sturdy Intent: 4% when your Guard Ring or Weapon Element matches enemy weakness
    Flowing Intent: 4% over time (takes 30 seconds to reach 4% and resets on weapon switch)
    Lethal Intent: 4%, but you take 5% damage every 20 seconds.

If you can somehow find a way to squeeze 200 S-ATK onto your weapon (which I don't believe is possible on a 4 SSA Atlas), you can also get 5% from Lightstream's S1:Strike Boost.

But yeah, unless you are really hurting for that extra 1%, you might be fine just keeping it as is.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 26, 2019 at 06:41 PM.

You do have other options for the 4% S1, but they are conditional as well:
    Powering Intent: 4% against Sub-bosses and Bosses
    Rupturing Intent: 4% against Breakable parts (does not work with Break SD Bonus)
    Sturdy Intent: 4% when your Guard Ring or Weapon Element matches enemy weakness
    Flowing Intent: 4% over time (takes 30 seconds to reach 4% and resets on weapon switch)
    Lethal Intent: 4%, but you take 5% damage every 20 seconds.

If you can somehow find a way to squeeze 200 S-ATK onto your weapon (which I don't believe is possible on a 4 SSA Atlas), you can also get 5% from Lightstream's S1:Strike Boost.

But yeah, unless you are really hurting for that extra 1%, you might be fine just keeping it as is.
    Thanks for all the help. =)
    Maybe I'll change them If I win the jackpot in the game somehow xD

Does S1: Collaborator Liberator stack if 2 players in the same party have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Does S1: Collaborator Liberator stack if 2 players in the same party have it?
    No, it only affects the user in the first place as far as I know, it's like the party of toughness ring.