Page 4443 of 4480 FirstFirst ... 3443394343434393443344404441444244434444444544464453 ... LastLast
Results 44,421 to 44,430 of 44800

I have a character at level 55 and i went to koffie nothing new or no mission, how do i unlock Super Hard selection on the missions yall?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    I have a character at level 55 and i went to koffie nothing new or no mission, how do i unlock Super Hard selection on the missions yall?
    Super Hard, Extra Hard, and Ultra Hard are unlocked with the same CO as Very Hard, you just need to make sure that you are at the right minimum level to run an SH Quest (which can vary from 50 to 55, though the LQ actually has a minimum of lv40 for SH). There is a chance you need to trigger a Koffie cut-in, in which case you just need to approach the main Campship Gate.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 20, 2019 at 03:23 PM.

Does pp reduction work on hero TMG normals? And are there any noteworthy mainhand weapons aside from Ares from Hero crests? Thinking of buying Ares TMGs for Hero if PP reduction does indeed work
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Does pp reduction work on hero TMG normals? And are there any noteworthy mainhand weapons aside from Ares from Hero crests? Thinking of buying Ares TMGs for Hero if PP reduction does indeed work
    It does:

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It does
    Very nice, worked better than expected.
    Got another question (bit related) but does switching weapons, both with the same colored potential (Red petal, Blue ocean, Yellow moon etc) reset it? If for example I switch from Sword to TMG both with Red does the counter for the damage boost reset upon switching? What about if both colored but different variants? (Red for 1, Blue for another)

Why did PS Nova fail despite it being (Apparently) more faithful to PSO1 in tone than PSO2?
    "If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

-Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Why did PS Nova fail despite it being (Apparently) more faithful to PSO1 in tone than PSO2?
    Because PSVita.

What good PA combination is good for Chain Trigger, I am using gu/fi?

if anyone have a summoner what are the best candies to use in the candy box for the synchro pet char: i know it is megaton parfait and fire&ice parfait, what else please?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    if anyone have a summoner what are the best candies to use in the candy box for the synchro pet char: i know it is megaton parfait and fire&ice parfait, what else please?
    Megaton/Super Megaton + Exquisite Spicy, might also consider Exquisite Deadly from Xie if running SuPh. Dunno where you got that Fire and Ice one but it's pretty meh