Page 4444 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 344439444344439444344441444244434444444544464447445444944544 ... LastLast
Results 44,431 to 44,440 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Can Affixing be convoluted in many ways without any real thought put into the system itself?
    No offense, but I don't think anyone understands what you're saying. The sentence structure is just a wild ride. Did you mean:
    1: That affixing is confusing but you can choose to do simple affixes.
    2. Affixing is complicated and whether or not you can do it without understanding it in depth.
    3. Some other third thing.

3: Is it another tacked on afterthought and just another "Feature" that theatens game balance in the long run?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    3: Is it another tacked on afterthought and just another "Feature" that theatens game balance in the long run?
    See, now that sentence makes sense. I think of affixing as an extra endgame thing to grind for. People that aren't that interested can invest the bare minimum and the tryhards can go for 7/8s. I don't think it really threatens game balance. Good affixes can make a difference, but there really isn't that big of a gap between an average 100 atk unit with a 250 atk unit. It amounts to about a 10% damage difference and some other stats. With SSA's, they aren't really an afterthought either. A lot of them help change your play style and are interesting.

No, affixing does not threaten game balance. The extra stats that you get from minmaxing affixing compared to just a regular 5s of about 100atk contribute to less than 10% of your total stats, and possibly less than 5% of your total output. At the same point, there is no content currently that requires maxxed affixing to complete, not even depth 999 in Masquerade.

Speaking of Affixing (as I am just really bad with figuring out the right/best stuff to have, so would rather defer to those who know more), what is a relatively inexpensive/high-ish success 4/5slot for units that can give at least 10PP and maybe half-decent ATK and/or HP?
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 2, 2019 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Speaking of Affixing (as I am just really bad with figuring out the right/best stuff to have, so would rather defer to those who know more), what is a relatively inexpensive/high-ish success 4/5slot that can give at least 10PP and maybe half-decent ATK and/or HP?
    It depends on how cheap you want to go and if you wish to have multi-attack or not.

A very very very cheap and decent 5 slot affix would be:
    http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/...EA03&o=A06.B12
    (it's for shoot but you can swap the noble and the soul for the one you like)
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Speaking of Affixing (as I am just really bad with figuring out the right/best stuff to have, so would rather defer to those who know more), what is a relatively inexpensive/high-ish success 4/5slot for units that can give at least 10PP and maybe half-decent ATK and/or HP?
    You can also check out SAF, which is 100% transfer rate when the fodder is +35
    So Modulator, Astral soul are good SAF
    The various Phrase XXX SAF depending on your need.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Ability_Factors
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    It depends on how cheap you want to go and if you wish to have multi-attack or not.

A very very very cheap and decent 5 slot affix would be:
    http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/...EA03&o=A06.B12
    (it's for shoot but you can swap the noble and the soul for the one you like)
    I was just about to update it; let's say the upper echelon per unit as 10mil and single ATK, since I'm trying to make one set R-ATK and one set S-ATK (this is for a couple of secondary characters, so I'm not trying to break the bank, but still want something half-decent).

@Sizustar: I'm did note this is for Units, so, unfortunately, SAF isn't an option.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 2, 2019 at 06:53 PM.

I was just about to update it; let's say the upper echelon per unit as 10mil and single ATK, since I'm trying to make one set R-ATK and one set S-ATK (this is for a couple of secondary characters, so I'm not trying to break the bank, but still want something half-decent).
    Computed Arada's build and checked ingame for on ship 2 for prices, it's about 5~6m per unit (using Noble stuff, Elegant boosts price to about 2~3m more), assuming you buy the fodders outside of the one with ARKS fever and including Dudu fee. And 100/70/10 is a pretty good statline IMO for that price point

You are going to make the Soul/ARKS Fever fodder though through upslotting an ARKS fever fod with soul receptors + Soul with Arks Fever but even then it's still relatively cheap.
    Last edited by Nyansan; Aug 3, 2019 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Ares the Soul [25atk / 35hp / 3pp] (If I remember correctly, Historia Soul + random ep1-3 boss soul make it 60%. If you have many badges to get those units who have it affixed already, and you also can spare 500k-ish for a 4s/5s with Soul Receptor, that's 100%)
    Double Reverie [-20atk / 50hp / 5pp] (I'm not joking)
    Power III / Shoot III [30atk]
    ARKS Fever [5atk / 5dex / 5pp]
    Spirita III [4pp] (Optional)

That's 40atk, 85hp, 13pp (17 if 5s) for cost that is probably less than even 2 million meseta. You may replace Spirita III for <Attack> Boost if you have leftover tickets from SG scratches.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Aug 3, 2019 at 02:11 AM.