Page 4454 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 345439544354440444444451445244534454445544564457446445044554 ... LastLast
Results 44,531 to 44,540 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    What kind of Mag is best/recommended for Bouncer with both jet boots and dual blades?
    Full S-ATK or full DEX will work.

What kind of Mag is best/recommended for Bouncer with both jet boots and dual blades?
    If you can only have one MAG, then full DEX is the best. It will let you use the most powerful armor sooner than normal if you haven't hit max level yet. Not to mention it's better than S-ATK if you ever choose to sub Phantom because then you get twice the stats from your MAG. Same thing if you ever decide to play Braver. Or anything that can sub Phantom.

depend on your plans , if you want to play all S-atk classes on that character gor for 200 S-atk

or if you plan to play anything using phantom as subclass , then 200 DEX

Just do Dex, 200 in S and T atk and if you decide to play or sub Ph it benefits you way more than pure S atk will. Even if you sub Hu, youll still be at 200 for each atk.

Remenber Bo and Ph mag skill stack so 400 S and T atk ez
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Btw why no one talks about PSO2 Station #35, according to bumped SEGA will reveal new class in upcoming broadcast ?
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

many knows , but its not the time yet :P

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Btw why no one talks about PSO2 Station #35, according to bumped SEGA will reveal new class in upcoming broadcast ?
    1. usually have to wait until we get closer to the stream day because info tends to come out the sooner the stream or a few days/the week before an update

2. some people may have not noticed or dont bother to go to bumped and read up and it doesnt get talked about

3. people dont post new info right away on psow for whatever reason

the class is suppose to come out at the end of the year and given Phantom had like 4-5 months of hype its right around the time they hype up the new one and release a 1-2min trailer
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Ares/Tech III/ARKS Fever/Persona Reverie/Elegant Tech is easily a 140atk/35hp/12pp unit for 5s (Persona reverie is cheap for 40 atk and Elegant Tech is cheap compared to Elegant Strike/Shoot).

If you really wanna hit that 13+ pp you could make one of your units have Spirita III instead so all 3 units averages out to 130atk/13pp each
    Thanks! How feasable is it to upslot a 5s unit to 6s for maybe a ARKS Max? or any other T-ATK focused affix to maybe push it over 150 atk?
    Another question: I already have Orgei Grudge and a spare LS rear, would you recommend the former over the latter?

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    Thanks! How feasable is it to upslot a 5s unit to 6s for maybe a ARKS Max? or any other T-ATK focused affix to maybe push it over 150 atk?
    Another question: I already have Orgei Grudge and a spare LS rear, would you recommend the former over the latter?
    If you have LS, always use LS.
    As for ARKS fever/ARKS Max, if you have the meseta/Fever fods to do so I cant see why not. Upslotting from 5 to 6s only needs a 30 booster so they're very easy to do
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

how common or rare its the mark receptor? , i tried to buy 1 but its too damm freaking terribly awfuly morbid expensive , it was 100 millions , i never saw anything that expensive :S