Page 4465 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 346539654365441544554462446344644465446644674468447545154565 ... LastLast
Results 44,641 to 44,650 of 46801

Question yall: In AQ, Advance Quest, which one has the most number of monsters in the quest. I mean a AQ mission that has a lot of monsters more than the other AQ ones. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Question yall: In AQ, Advance Quest, which one has the most number of monsters in the quest. I mean a AQ mission that has a lot of monsters more than the other AQ ones. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:
    Afaik, one of the AQ used for levelling back then was City (vs Darker).
    So, probably that.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Afaik, one of the AQ used for levelling back then was City (vs Darker).
    So, probably that.
    In pure raw number of mobs, Facility beats it easily, IMO.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    It depends entirely on how many PSE Bursts you can cause and how many "one more" you will get.

Was the IP ban on SEA lifted?

So I recently returned to PSO2 and I'm grinding lightstream. I know that Persona gives the rare grain stones. and I'm not far from finished now. But I'vve gotten almost 200 stones (had to buy a pre-req thing with some) and I am sure I need to defeat his EQ "50 times" to get the "circular amphitrite stone"

But coming up on 200 stones, I'm beginning to get worried.

Is the 50 EQ kill count Per-character and not per-account? Because I feel I've done him 50 times now. (And plenty of times I've gotten 0-1 Rare grain stones)

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    So I recently returned to PSO2 and I'm grinding lightstream. I know that Persona gives the rare grain stones. and I'm not far from finished now. But I'vve gotten almost 200 stones (had to buy a pre-req thing with some) and I am sure I need to defeat his EQ "50 times" to get the "circular amphitrite stone"

Is the 50 EQ kill count Per-character and not per-account? Because I feel I've done him 50 times now. (And plenty of times I've gotten 0-1 Rare grain stones)
    The 50 clear count is account-wide, across all ships. If you haven't been keeping track of the number of times you've downed Persona, unfortunately there's no way to know the exact number (aside from a 30 clear title which could give you a vague idea of where you are). Also side note, the 4-Player Trigger (the one that drops from the EQ and can be bought on the shop) and the SG Trigger also count towards the clear count

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post

In addition to [Persona], you can also get a Circular Amphitrite Stone by running the Armada EQ; it is the reward for a cumulative 7.2 million points, which is usually less than 30 XH runs of it, and it currently pops up on the schedule more often than [Persona].

So I've been buying and grinding weapons in the past couple of weeks to unlock titles. I've pretty much purchased and grinded to +10 everything on that list that was a million or less. Now there's 49 weapons left across all types that cost over a million (and I don't mean like 1.05 million, I mean like 1.5 or above).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...RGw/edit#gid=0

Are these weapons mostly valuable because they can no longer be obtained or is it just that whatever quests they drop in, people no longer play them?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post

Are these weapons mostly valuable because they can no longer be obtained.
    Yes. Sometimes Collection Files have some of them though.