Page 4471 of 4492 FirstFirst ... 3471397143714421446144684469447044714472447344744481 ... LastLast
Results 44,701 to 44,710 of 44914

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    "/voX" is the format, remove quotes and replace X with any number for the sample, no leading zeroes. Make sure the autoword trigger is the right one.
    Also, for some actions / events like attacking / taking damage the game will automatically use the designated voice samples and mix in any autoword voice samples you might have set but because of rng it can be that you set e.g. the revival voice sample for attacking and 10 times in a row the game will actually use the original designated attack sample.
    I also think the game favors designated voice samples and in a case like above you will only rarely hear the revival sample and most times you use an attack it will just use the originally designated attack samples.

PS: Iirc it's not possible to set voice samples for your friend partner. At least it wasn't last time I tried, but that was a while ago.

so in case I did everything right, and the voice I bought from the set up, I'll send a video of how I want it (it's the same voice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88iKRX2XKic&t=72s (That's how I want it, but it's not working, I use the same voice ticket)
    print.jpg - my print config
    Last edited by diegohungria; Aug 27, 2019 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Can you take a screenshot of the Autoword you have set up? And, just to be sure, you did set the voice you wanted in the salon, right?

yes, I already equipped the voice in the hall (extra male voice 07) and a phrase referring to the video is "/ vo10"

the photo is in the answer above

is posible to buy AC in PSO2es using google play cards? , a friend say he got it in that way , but many sources makes me doubt :/

i want to buy a 4th character

also its worth craft 14* weapons ? i want to craft a lumiere rifle for my 3rd character , i just trought on that right now

Quote Originally Posted by diegohungria View Post
    yes, I already equipped the voice in the hall (extra male voice 07) and a phrase referring to the video is "/ vo10"

the photo is in the answer above
    If you have tested the voice clip in chat, then it is likely just the game prioritizing the default voice clip, like mother clusterfck said. Really nothing you can do about it, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    is posible to buy AC in PSO2es using google play cards? , a friend say he got it in that way , but many sources makes me doubt :/

i want to buy a 4th character

also its worth craft 14* weapons ? i want to craft a lumiere rifle for my 3rd character , i just trought on that right now
    From what I know, it is no longer possible to use Play Store cards, but you can use PayPal.

If you mean Weapon Extension crafting, then you cannot craft 14* weapons, only 13* and lower.
    If you mean obtain a weapon via trading through Zeig, it's probably just better to buy a 14* Rifle (like Dim Rifle) from the Player Shops.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 27, 2019 at 01:44 PM.

If you have tested the voice clip in chat, then it is likely just the game prioritizing the default voice clip, like mother clusterfck said. Really nothing you can do about it, unfortunately.

From what I know, it is no longer possible to use Play Store cards, but you can use PayPal.

If you mean Weapon Extension crafting, then you cannot craft 14* weapons, only 13* and lower.
    If you mean obtain a weapon via trading through Zeig, it's probably just better to buy a 14* Rifle (like Dim Rifle) from the Player Shops.
    but the video is coming out exactly as I want, just not in my character

follow the video of how I want - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88iKRX2XKic&t=81s

i will ask my friend what exactly he did then , and yeah i wanted to do a weapon extention to the lumiere rifle

ty for the info

Quote Originally Posted by diegohungria View Post
    but the video is coming out exactly as I want, just not in my character

follow the video of how I want - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88iKRX2XKic&t=81s
    And again, just to be sure, you have typed "/vo10" into chat and heard the right voice clip?

So assuming 100% Crit rate, is there a difference in damage done with an SSA that is a power increase versus one that is a Crit power increase? I'm assuming no, but asking just in case I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    So assuming 100% Crit rate, is there a difference in damage done with an SSA that is a power increase versus one that is a Crit power increase? I'm assuming no, but asking just in case I'm missing something.
    taking in mind the default critical damage , it is viable IMO , i did something similar with a atlas EX daggers using many passives of the fighter and hunter also S4 dagger effect , gives me 95% critical chance and S1 to S3 are 10% critical damage in total

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    There is no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    taking in mind the default critical damage
    ???