Page 4478 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 347839784378442844684475447644774478447944804481448845284578 ... LastLast
Results 44,771 to 44,780 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    which pet is better wandaS or jingaS
    Wanda S and Jinga S are the same as normal wanda and jinga. The S just means it's an alternative color.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

came back from a loooooooooong break i got some questions :

1 : my pso2jp account have been inactive for like 5 years, is it still accessible after all that time ?
    2 : is there a way to try to login my account to see if it's still work or if i still remember my account correctly without downloading the game ?
    3 : as i said above i have been inactive for 5 years... is it still worth come back and play or just wait for the microsoft version ?
    4 : proxy-whatever-forgot-its-name still work ? or i need vpn now ?

1 don't know
    2 https://mcha.isao.net/profile_oem/OE..._siteno=P00011
    3 no idea choose whatever you like
    4 ip block already lifted

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    came back from a loooooooooong break i got some questions :

1 : my pso2jp account have been inactive for like 5 years, is it still accessible after all that time ?
    2 : is there a way to try to login my account to see if it's still work or if i still remember my account correctly without downloading the game ?
    3 : as i said above i have been inactive for 5 years... is it still worth come back and play or just wait for the microsoft version ?
    4 : proxy-whatever-forgot-its-name still work ? or i need vpn now ?
    1. yes
    2. assuming you're still using the same pc (and I think ISP/IP??), you shouldn't have to, if not, you'll likely be prompted for the e-mail code when logging in through the game
    3. plenty of stuff to do including getting caught up with gear, waiting on the West release makes no difference aside you not playing any of the new content release from here until then.
    4. apparently the SEA area or w/e that had the IP ban, got lifted not too long ago for w/e reason so apparently you don't need it anymore
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

guess i'm done for, i don't remember my old email at all

I am trying to do Oracle story campaign:Clear EP1 Chapter 4 Story Quest: 不気味なナベリウス (Eerie Naberius)

But I can not find anything in EP1. My screen looks like this
    pso20191005_094036_000.jpg

1. where is EP1

2. what should I do with the third line フリーフィルド on the screen? After I clicked on it, I was asked to choose free missions. Then I chose a free mission, and finished it, but nothing changed. The story quest screen looked exactly the same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any dash PA's for WL?
    Adapt Spin, but keep in mind that you cannot change direction during the animation.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    I am trying to do Oracle story campaign:Clear EP1 Chapter 4 Story Quest: 不気味なナベリウス (Eerie Naberius)

But I can not find anything in EP1. My screen looks like this
    pso20191005_094036_000.jpg

1. where is EP1

2. what should I do with the third line フリーフィルド on the screen? After I clicked on it, I was asked to choose free missions. Then I chose a free mission, and finished it, but nothing changed. The story quest screen looked exactly the same as before.
    Check the pulldown at the top, but to me it looks like you have cleared all the Episode 1 quests. If you have already completed the quest before the campaign, you should have already gotten the reward for the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    guess i'm done for, i don't remember my old email at all
    start over then? getting to endgame is fast but you lose out on all your phasion. otherwise start remembering your e-mail somehow or just sit and wait for West release, up to you if youre okay with just skipping out on everything till that point
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

how to download the game ? use the official downloader or the something launcher i forgot the name which had the English patch on
    what's the game size now ?