Page 4489 of 4511 FirstFirst ... 3489398943894439447944864487448844894490449144924499 ... LastLast
Results 44,881 to 44,890 of 45110
  1. #44881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiraki View Post
    someone know this hairstyle and extension for the blue coat girl
    https://twitter.com/sentense220/stat...37187420106752
    Rina Hair and the extensions probably are Forelock Extension and Side Twin Extensions

  2. #44882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Kaizokage > it's a bit on the weaker side nowadays but the Demonia series for Hero got it's potential updated so if it doesn't want to drop you can simply exchange the weapon at some counter in the city and call it a day.
    I dropped a Demonia feather in the Web Event quest (I think, it may have been the Halloween EQ though) so chances are the demonia series drops a bit easier to have people try and get that updated potential.
    Otherwise qute frankly anything that's not an Akatsuki will do.
    Thank you, I'll just do a few Holloween EQ then, if I cant get a Demonia sword then I'll just use my crests

  3. #44883

    Default

    I still think you're more likely to find it in ep5 related content though. The crest exchange is so... expensive, so to speak.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

  4. #44884

    Default

    Haven't been playing for maybe over a year. I'm totally out of the loop.

    My main question is, I have an alt ranger that I hate doing TACO with. He only has a R-atk mag at 200. Is it a good idea to change class to something like phantom or hero with that mag (for TACO)?

    I guess an alternative question would be, how do I not hate playing ranger in TACO? Has there been any new update that let ranger clean up haru taco faster?

  5. #44885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    Haven't been playing for maybe over a year. I'm totally out of the loop.

    My main question is, I have an alt ranger that I hate doing TACO with. He only has a R-atk mag at 200. Is it a good idea to change class to something like phantom or hero with that mag (for TACO)?

    I guess an alternative question would be, how do I not hate playing ranger in TACO? Has there been any new update that let ranger clean up haru taco faster?
    TACOs are depreciated now and onlybgive a fraction of what they once did. Now you get weekly selection of ARKS Missions for the equivalent meseta.


  6. #44886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    TACOs are depreciated now and onlybgive a fraction of what they once did. Now you get weekly selection of ARKS Missions for the equivalent meseta.
    Is that per character?

  7. #44887

    Default

    Yes.

    Current weekly missions are per character.

    Therefore you can earn up to ~2mil per character.

  8. #44888

  9. #44889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impactiko View Post
    will this controller work for this game?

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Microso...1590074f9c6b9a
    In theory, yes, if it is viewed by the PC as a standard 360 controller.


  10. #44890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    In theory, yes, if it is viewed by the PC as a standard 360 controller.
    Thank you for the quick response Anduril. I can't wait till this game comes out for the North American version
    Last edited by impactiko; Oct 12, 2019 at 04:24 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •