Page 4489 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 348939894389443944794486448744884489449044914492449945394589 ... LastLast
Results 44,881 to 44,890 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    1. You can get some of them via Add Ability items that you can get from the Prize Medal Exchange shop
    2. You can also buy some of the Add Ability items on player shops.
    3. 13* units that drop in quests can come with SSAs already affixed. You can then transfer the SSAs to other 13* units at Dudu's.
    4. Add Ability items drop in various EQs (like ToT2019).

Novel units drop in the new UQ, And the upgrade for the Orgei unit that drops in the new "rematch" 4-man trigger can come with S6 SSAs too.
    Thanks.

Is there a way to put a delay between 2 commands in the same chat shortcut?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Thinking to build an atlas sword for my alt hero char, wondering if light element is still the go to ele nowadays.

Likely to just buy a cheap val farder off market. I like atlas sword mostly for its look and maybe eventually make it a 15* atlas ex.

I cant help but feel my method is outdated, am i making a mistake?
    Last edited by SolRiver; Oct 24, 2019 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    Thinking to build an atlas sword for my alt hero char, wondering if light element is still the go to ele nowadays.
    Light and Dark seem to be the "flavor of the month". If in doubt, always go for Light.
    All Luminmech-heavy content (Armada / new UQ): Dark
    Dark Falz Persona: Light
    UH Profound Darkness: Light
    UH Dragon Atrum: Ice, but it doesn't matter
    Solo UQ with DF Persona: Light
    Upcoming UH Magatsu: Light most likely

hello everybody I plan on getting this on the English release next year and have few question to prepare much appreciate for answers

is this like pso where you just enter a field and grind out rares in similar way with every monster carrying their own rare for you to hunt? or is the big rares just from specific quest box ? is their a loot table anywhere?

what is end game progression like? I hear this version come out with every content available so be cool to know how to properly progress

and how solo friendly is this game? I like challenge of solo play and do stuff at own pace but I assume the content to get best stuff cant be solo

thanks much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dauston View Post
    hello everybody I plan on getting this on the English release next year and have few question to prepare much appreciate for answers

is this like pso where you just enter a field and grind out rares in similar way with every monster carrying their own rare for you to hunt? or is the big rares just from specific quest box ? is their a loot table anywhere?

what is end game progression like? I hear this version come out with every content available so be cool to know how to properly progress

and how solo friendly is this game? I like challenge of solo play and do stuff at own pace but I assume the content to get best stuff cant be solo

thanks much in advance!
    This is not a comprehensive answer, but it hits the broad strokes of your questions.

Equipment drops are usually tied to either specific enemies at specific levels or specific missions on specific difficulties. While there is some equipment that is farm-able at all times, top-tier gear is usually tied to the highest difficulty on Emergency Quests (EQs), whether it be because they only drop in the EQ or a trade material from an EQ is needed to obtain the gear.
    Emergency Quests are missions that only appear for a certain amount of time (typically 30 minutes, but some can extend up to an hour if they have phases) and they can include caps on the number of times you can run them in that time (for example, Raid Bosses can typically only be fought once during the EQ period). The newest EQs are where you'll typically find the newest gear, and those are usually schedule-only, while older and Seasonal EQs can appear at random on the hour.

As the game is now, and assuming that it is the same on NA release, you can likely get from LV1 to two capped (LV90/90) classes in less than a week if you try to power through it quickly, but if you take your time, it will probably take like a month (though there is currently an equipment requirement to get past LV75 that may make it take longer because of it being a new server). The Free Field content all unlocks within the first 10 levels, with all other content (different mission types, higher difficulty levels, end-game non-EQ missions, etc.) unlocking at certain levels or by completing certain Story Quests.

Around the end-game, there are certain missions that are solo challenges, but other than that, if you get the mechanics down well enough, pretty much all content is solo-able in a reasonable amount of time. However, if you are focused on loot over challenge, due to EQs being available only for a certain amount of time, you will most likely want to join MPAs (Multi-Party Area groups) for them, especially if its an EQ that has no run cap. Mind, you do not actually have to join a Party when you play in an MPA, and can basically be running solo alongside other players in the same mission, though the game does give you a boost to EXP, Drop Rate, and Meseta for being in a Party.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 25, 2019 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    This is not a comprehensive answer, but it hits the broad strokes of your questions.

Equipment drops are usually tied to either specific enemies at specific levels or specific missions on specific difficulties. While there is some equipment that is farm-able at all times, top-tier gear is usually tied to the highest difficulty on Emergency Quests (EQs), whether it be because they only drop in the EQ or a trade material from an EQ is needed to obtain the gear.
    Emergency Quests are missions that only appear for a certain amount of time (typically 30 minutes, but some can extend up to an hour if they have phases) and they can include caps on the number of times you can run them in that time (for example, Raid Bosses can typically only be fought once during the EQ period). The newest EQs are where you'll typically find the newest gear, and those are usually schedule-only, while older and Seasonal EQs can appear at random on the hour.

As the game is now, and assuming that it is the same on NA release, you can likely get from LV1 to two capped (LV90/90) classes in less than a week if you try to power through it quickly, but if you take your time, it will probably take like a month (though there is currently an equipment requirement to get past LV75 that may make it take longer because of it being a new server). The Free Field content all unlocks within the first 10 levels, with all other content (different mission types, higher difficulty levels, end-game non-EQ missions, etc.) unlocking at certain levels or by completing certain Story Quests.

Around the end-game, there are certain missions that are solo challenges, but other than that, if you get the mechanics down well enough, pretty much all content is solo-able in a reasonable amount of time. However, if you are focused on loot over challenge, due to EQs being available only for a certain amount of time, you will most likely want to join MPAs (Multi-Party Area groups) for them, especially if its an EQ that has no run cap. Mind, you do not actually have to join a Party when you play in an MPA, and can basically be running solo alongside other players in the same mission, though the game does give you a boost to EXP, Drop Rate, and Meseta for being in a Party.
    ah I see! thank you this is useful

There's a bunch of Timed Abilities which has this requirement, how does it work?

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    There's a bunch of Timed Abilities which has this requirement, how does it work?

Spoiler!
    create a timed ability with a main effect level 4+ 200 times
    For example Rare Drop Bonus level 4 or 5

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    create a timed ability with a main effect level 4+ 200 times
    For example Rare Drop Bonus level 4 or 5
    I see. I guess NPCs from the daily crafts never ask for these.
    Spoiler!