Page 4492 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 349239924392444244824489449044914492449344944495450245424592 ... LastLast
Results 44,911 to 44,920 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Been out of the game for a while. All my Episodes 1-3 became locked even though I cleared them in the past. Did the story change or something and that's why they lock them to make you replay?

Thanks.
    Adding to what other people have said, they DID change the order of events/streamlined the chronology of stuff that has happened so you might not notice it if you haven't played through before (probably in line with PSO2 anime)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

i tried to play buster quest with my fourth character and this happen
    Spoiler!

did the condition for unlock it changed because i have it unlock with my other characters

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i tried to play buster quest with my fourth character and this happen
    Spoiler!

did the condition for unlock it changed because i have it unlock with my other characters
    I had the same issue. You just need to change to episode 5 then go to the bridge. When you go back to the Quest Counter, it should unlock.

whats the cheap weapon type to buy nowadays (low demand weapons)? I am definitely meseta constrained. (4 char, ez few mils a week, but i drink them like water; constantly poor, partially fashion problem)

I started with classes i would like to play, but realized the market supply/demand kind of out meseta me; i could really only afford to keep 1 updated, barely.

Cheap effective class for a sub?

(trying to prepare for new class seem a little out of reach for me aside a few lucky drop here and there ><)

thx in advance.

edit: on that note... whats the expensive weapon types? From my quick look... rifle seem damn expensive to gear?
    Last edited by SolRiver; Nov 3, 2019 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    whats the cheap weapon type to buy nowadays (low demand weapons)? I am definitely meseta constrained. (4 char, ez few mils a week, but i drink them like water; constantly poor, partially fashion problem)

I started with classes i would like to play, but realized the market supply/demand kind of out meseta me; i could really only afford to keep 1 updated, barely.

Cheap effective class for a sub?

(trying to prepare for new class seem a little out of reach for me aside a few lucky drop here and there ><)

thx in advance.
    Dim series is your go-to budget weapons for any class

as for prepping for ET, consider w/e Chronos Stones or Lightstream you have and maybe category change them. assuming you've managed to make some.

also remember, Sega will likely try to power gear everyone again with free stones near ET release along with EXP tickets, just keep a look out for it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

what to do with trash 15* is there anyway to convert it to excube or something

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    what to do with trash 15* is there anyway to convert it to excube or something
    You can deconstruct them for materials used in -NT weapon extending. Even if you do not need those, you can always sell them to other players (I think they still sell hot?)

Tyreek> Zia has a fire based stunlock animation, if you time it right you can start the burn animation, get the AIS and laser into the weakpoint and that will go a long way. I'm pretty sure I s-ranked it but I will check.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Then I assume I need a weapon with burn then? I usually stay the entire fight in AIS form, since that's doing all the damage necessary compared to when I'm out of it. I ran out of time trying to kill Apprentice on the first run because all my attacks were just doing crappy damage due to Zia being guarded most of the time, or constantly going into the offensive and just interrupts my PAs when she's exposed. This is why I assumed they wanted you to rely on AIS for this mission.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Nov 4, 2019 at 01:02 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Ever since today I keep getting an error 650 when I try to log in. I know it means I need a code because "new machine", but I don't have a new machine so...?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr